Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thump

VIP Member
That's exactly hit the nail on the head. It's my opinion. It WILL affect her health but hey, what do I know as a Nurse. She has health issues with her back etc and when told to lose weight, she accused the professionals of " fat shaming" her. So make of that as you will. She is overweight and its all on her middle. Heart attack or diabetes candidate.
Again, her business 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s an adult. You being a nurse doesn’t override her free will to live her life as she wants.

Reactions: 23

Susan1981

Has she lost weight?
She does look like she lost weight, defo the heartbreak diet. Annoying as she is I have to give her props for even having the energy to plaster on a fake smile while probably crumbling inside. No matter what we think of her, being dumped after 4 years is tough. (Dont come for me 😬)

Reactions: 22

morettilass

Yeah look up the website for the woodlands i was shocked when i saw it, coz its a cheap menu, of burgers and salads there is nothing on it worth a €150 meal, unless its spent on drink ???
Give them a break, these huts have their own stoves ect. €37 & less if more than 4 people.. isn't that much to spend on a meal out! They have done a great job on the outdoor area, fair play to them. The fitzgeralds are a very hard working family & I admire their worth ethics. Plenty of other tables & areas to eat there if you didnt want to book a hut. Geez.. I'm all for slagging off Sinead to a degree but let's not start on local businesses trying their best.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

woopwoop

Am I the only one wondering did she give the phone to her sister and say take a quick photo of me there, then she sat back trying to look casual with a fake smile and her mouth wide open pretending to laugh but actually in complete silence?? Like is that what they do when they take these "laughing" pictures?? What must other people watching on think 🤔🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Lunamoon13

Just say you hate fat people and get on with it. Disguising it as concern for their health or a possible burden on the health system is disingenuous.
Do you chastise your overweight colleagues in the hospital or clinic you work in and remind them how their BMI is unsuitable for cpr (BMI which is outdated and rooted on racism and gender bias BTW but never mind you are obviously an authority so I won't need explain that to you right?? )

Yes there are many lifestyle choices which contribute to poor health outcomes, smoking being the big elephant in the room. Also alcohol and drug use is alarming high, particularly in Limerick. And the illnesses which result from these lifestyle choices significantly impact our health service. Obesity is the leading cause of death worldwide and whether that leads to unsavoury places or not, I apologise but it is fact. And yes we perform CPR on anyone that requires it but it is hugely more difficult to carry out CPR on an overweight/obese person. The higher the BMI index is, the lower the quality of CPR received becomes. It is almost impossible to compress the chest deep enough in accordance with CPR recommendations. And I have no issue with my tax money paying for our public health services but I do have a problem with those who dodge paying tax but will still expect us to perform miracles when their health concerns are primarily attributed to their own choices. Smoke, eat all the food, take all the drugs, drink all the alcohol, yes it is an individuals choice but don’t expect to arrive in A&E to nurses waving magic wands to fix it all and then get nasty when told it’s not possible and the damage is done. Yes we can treat a condition and manage symptoms but there isn’t always a magic cure.
If I knew then what I know now I would have been a vet. Animals are so much preferable to humans.

Reactions: 20

Lolo19

Guys, anyone have a number for Sinead? My nana is looking for it, she wants her clothes back. TIA.

• Haha

Peonyrose

VIP Member
I would question the integrity of a secondary school who gets an instahun in to talk to them about a ‘career’ as an ‘influencer’. Almost solidifying it as a career choice? Sinead O Brien is not someone to aspire to, school kids, and she is barely literate.

• Heart

backintheday123

Chatty Member
Sorry now but there’s no way on this earth that I will ever agree with ‘influencer’ being branded a proper job. Society has seriously lost the run of themselves if that ever happens 🙈🙈🙈

• Heart

Thump

VIP Member
Yes there are many lifestyle choices which contribute to poor health outcomes, smoking being the big elephant in the room. Also alcohol and drug use is alarming high, particularly in Limerick. And the illnesses which result from these lifestyle choices significantly impact our health service. Obesity is the leading cause of death worldwide and whether that leads to unsavoury places or not, I apologise but it is fact. And yes we perform CPR on anyone that requires it but it is hugely more difficult to carry out CPR on an overweight/obese person. The higher the BMI index is, the lower the quality of CPR received becomes. It is almost impossible to compress the chest deep enough in accordance with CPR recommendations. And I have no issue with my tax money paying for our public health services but I do have a problem with those who dodge paying tax but will still expect us to perform miracles when their health concerns are primarily attributed to their own choices. Smoke, eat all the food, take all the drugs, drink all the alcohol, yes it is an individuals choice but don’t expect to arrive in A&E to nurses waving magic wands to fix it all and then get nasty when told it’s not possible and the damage is done. Yes we can treat a condition and manage symptoms but there isn’t always a magic cure.
If I knew then what I know now I would have been a vet. Animals are so much preferable to humans.
You’re making a huge amount of assumptions there, presumably about Sinead, as this thread is about her. How do you know she doesn’t have private health insurance and doesn’t use the public health system? How do you know she would come in to A&E expecting nurses to fix her? If CPR is less successful on her due to her size that’s her own risk she is taking. I’m sure she is well aware there could be implications for her health, it’s not like the world is shy about telling fat people that every day. If she dodged tax, report her, to the appropriate authorities not to tattle, because the latter is pointless. She doesn’t appear concerned about her size and openly says so and that seems to bother a lot of people who seem to have a problem with fat people being happy fat.

Reactions: 19

Femma

Chatty Member
Will someone tell us what happened in this live? How many times do we have to beg ?😆

• Haha

Cupântae

Chatty Member
Its the end of a relationship. She's not starting all over again 🙄 I mean a 30 something year old woman couldn't possibly have a life without a man

Melmcs

VIP Member
I'm reading that as they split because he is grieving. Not cos she or he did anything. Which wouldn't surprise me as I'd say she wouldn't admit it anyway. She is trying to say they are on a break but I'm not buying it. She is hard work and with his recent loss, he's probably not able for her shit.

Someone here will know anyway. That post was written for her. No spelling mistakes!! :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Lolo19

They broke up weeks ago, she’s only telling us now because she’s moving home in the next week or so. Only reason she addressed it . The time of the black eye it was over but this time it’s over over
She never did go back playing tennis after that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
I heard from her butcher friend in patrickswell today that it’s definitely off between them. He’s delighted with himself, been mad into her for years and now thinks he’s in with chance.

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Avoid the crescent today! Herself and mommy dearest are on a sponsored visit out there 🙄 they appear to be on a mission to paw every single garment in every single outlet of the shopping centre too 🥴
The mothers greedy head gives me the rage 😡

• Haha

Mammah

AEF439CA-F6DA-412E-8077-2C18D2F5E2AD.png
Newbie here 🤪
Apparently she can’t even recognise herself these days. She reposted this on her stories…it’s not her 😂😂 it’s stylemecurvy. This lazy reposting just does my head in.
Sorry Sinèad but you need to go to Specsavers 👓

• Haha

Lulumarie84

That shirt is far too small on her. Well done to that follower for pointing it out. How can you "feel good" in clothes that don't fucking fit? She also points out SHE chose the size.

So she's really not that happy being big when she chooses smaller sizes that make you look bigger. Hmm, ya that makes sense. She is a very bad model for bigger ladies cos she is always pulling at her clothes. BECAUSE they don't fit!!!!
I hate to defend Sinead but I have had this over the past few weeks , in relation to not wanting to get a bigger size. I bought a linen jumpsuit on H&M I’m a 14 on top and a 10 pr small 12 on bottom 🙄 so I bought a 16 because H&M spanish sizing etc, got it , Jesus wept it was bate onto me!! So I sent it back got the 18, again Jesus wept the camel toe - there was tears. I just sent it back because I mentally cannot buy a size 20 right now especially when I’m sitting here typing in size 10 jeans. Maybe Sinead like myself just has a cut off size she can mentally be prepared to buy. I’ve lost 5 stone , kept it off and have sworn never to damage my health like I did previously with food and booze due to being just f**king UNHAPPY. But I have a cut off point when it comes to sizing and a linen H&M jumpsuit is not going to be the catalyst for me screwing myself over, I was so upset when the 18 didn’t fit . Just saying maybe Sinead isn’t ready to admit to herself just yet,now don’t get me wrong do I think she will pay for gym membership to help herself or buy the clean cut meals etc F**K No. Unless it’s free Sinead is not interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 15