Sincerely_Chelsey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The get ready with me full glam video - you can see right up her nostrils that she needs to blow! Why upload that video!!! Clueless

Reactions: 4
This one thinks she is a celebrity now. I suspect a part of the house renovation was for content and “bringing you all along with me “

Reactions: 2
A walk-in wardrobe for clothes from SHEIN & the sale rail in Penneys no shade on affordable clothes, it’s just the notions & she never looks well

Reactions: 5
The absolute state of her trying to fit in with everyone at the Schweppes event. She gives me serious ick! I'd say she's very fake trying to be friends with everyone.

Reactions: 2
She’s the image of Roger from American Dad, I just can’t stand her face and bug eyes and the smell of desperate through the phone

Reactions: 3
She says the first thing she does when she gets into the car is put on a podcast. No Chelsea it would appear the first thing you do is set your phone up to record yourself getting into the car. I see she's taking recording tips from Shannen.
I just can't fathom how anyone could even consider recording themselves how they do. It's like a car crash TV show, impossible to look away from the pure entertainment it brings

Whats the story with the new tone of voice whispering about going to buy a swimming pool in smyths. There's something definitely running through the water in Cork the last week