Simon Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t even… So mercenary! I’ve nearly died a few times, I joked to my husband he’d have been loaded if I had died. He got upset and said he couldn’t joke about it. Because nearly losing me was traumatic enough. To me that’s a more normal response to the death of a spouse.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He’s blocked me from my both accounts, I wasn’t nasty I was just saying how he can’t get himself to say Gemma’s name how always says Ethan’s mum..

Reactions: 4
To me he's always come across as sleazy. Like leave D at home looking after the boy while he flirts with other women. Something just doesn't seem right with him.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I just can’t even… So mercenary! I’ve nearly died a few times, I joked to my husband he’d have been loaded if I had died. He got upset and said he couldn’t joke about it. Because nearly losing me was traumatic enough. To me that’s a more normal response to the death of a spouse.
I agree, so mercenary! My mum and I joke about if she dies I get the house, if I die she gets my dad’s inheritance but if it ever happened I wouldn’t go on Facebook and be like ‘RIP mum, thank god you left me the house’! I’d be too distraught to even think about money.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
To me he's always come across as sleazy. Like leave D at home looking after the boy while he flirts with other women. Something just doesn't seem right with him.
There is something very off about him.
He seems very angry all the time. I wouldn't trust him at all.
I would love to know Gemma's family's thoughts about him, if it wouldn't jeopardise their relationship with their grandson.

Reactions: 16
At 19 my partner died...he was also 19. My life stopped for 6 years after that. I found my now husband by accident and I struggled for the first few years with guilt about moving on. I made it clear from the outset that my late partner would always be spoken about and his ashes would always come with me to wherever we live. My husband obviously has moments of wondering "would she choose me if ____ miraculously came back to life?". It's human. Ultimately he knows he isn't a replacement. He is my second chance and he knows that the woman he loves today exists partly because of the man she loved before him.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
OT - Steve Brands girlfriend looks very similar to Rachel imo.
They are engaged already 🙄
Yea, hes another one that moved on within months. I'm all for finding happiness but all I see is men going out and replacing their dead young wives at lightning speed. It's the kids I feel sorry for. No time to adjust then copy and paste news mum is in the scene. Really only thinking of themselves.

Reactions: 4
His latest post…him and D in the foreground and his son ‘photobombing’….why is it them and him and not a joint picture?? He’s not ‘photobombing’ he’s trying to be involved with his dad ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It’s nothing serious but LOOK AT MY SON GOING FOR AN OPERATION. Jeeze give the poor kid some privacy!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
It’s nothing serious but LOOK AT MY SON GOING FOR AN OPERATION. Jeeze give the poor kid some privacy!
And here he is again, having just come out of the operating theatre, white as a sheet, in no fit state to be posing for selfies….
That man. Seriously.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Simon is so strange. Saying that his son is “photobombing“ a Christmas picture but takes so many picture of poor Ethan before and after his op. And like you said @QuirkyFlamingo little Ethan looked white as a sheet. Poor lad - he probably just want to go home and rest, not be posted online.

Reactions: 9
Simon is so strange. Saying that his son is “photobombing“ a Christmas picture but takes so many picture of poor Ethan before and after his op. And like you said @QuirkyFlamingo little Ethan looked white as a sheet. Poor lad - he probably just want to go home and rest, not be posted online.
Exactly this. But it’s good for engagement and attention, so…
Nothing and nobody comes before Simon’s own needs and wants.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Christ. That selfie with his son is awful..poor kid. Such an abuse of trust and respect. He's just come out of surgery and he's plastering photos like that for anyone in the whole world to see. Its so so wrong. I wish children had more rights and protection over how their photos are used online.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm sorry what? Derrina needs to wear a necklace to recognise that that is a step mum and a mum in her own right. Flip me could this couple get anymore weird.
I thought it was gonna be something in remembrance of Gemma nope let's all recognise Derrina.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry what? Derrina needs to wear a necklace to recognise that that is a step mum and a mum in her own right. Flip me could this couple get anymore weird.
I thought it was gonna be something in remembrance of Gemma nope let's all recognise Derrina.
Christ it’s a bit much isn’t it 🙄

Reactions: 5