Simon Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you read all the thread? Everything that has been said has come from his social media. Maybe you’re too close to see how it looks to others?

I’m sorry for your loss, I don’t know what it’s like to face that trauma. But, like a lot of other men, he’s moved on quickly and people can’t help but wonder that if he doesn’t acknowledge Gemma online, is she mentioned at home? There’s a cancer influencer thread and someone posted this comment. This is the kind of thing people are talking about:

View attachment 1322629

I find it interesting that if he’s the President of Blood Cancer UK, he’d ever turn down a chance to talk about the cause. I mean the Scum, I get that but it’s weird how out of the blue he appears in that at a time when Bowel Babe is in the media a lot.

I appreciate you would want to stick up for him if you know him but it’s not a rave thread and I don’t think you’re going to change anyone’s mind by posting. I just hope Simon is more emotionally available to his son than he appears to be on social media.
I have read the whole thread, it doesn’t make for very appealing reading especially those people who wished infertility on the couple. Whatever your thoughts are on living and loving after death, I knew Gemma since she was 12 & I know she would be appalled reading such vile comments. She also never, ever would of wanted her husband & son to suffer or would never of said that about another woman. I won’t speak on behalf of the family but Simon has consistently put Ethan above many, many things including his career 5 years ago, losing job opportunities to ensure he was looking after him & the only way that can be judged is by how well balanced a little boy Ethan is & how well he’s doing at school, at church & with their family & friends (in real life, not on social media).

Reactions: 7
I have read the whole thread, it doesn’t make for very appealing reading especially those people who wished infertility on the couple. Whatever your thoughts are on living and loving after death, I knew Gemma since she was 12 & I know she would be appalled reading such vile comments. She also never, ever would of wanted her husband & son to suffer or would never of said that about another woman. I won’t speak on behalf of the family but Simon has consistently put Ethan above many, many things including his career 5 years ago, losing job opportunities to ensure he was looking after him & the only way that can be judged is by how well balanced a little boy Ethan is & how well he’s doing at school, at church & with their family & friends (in real life, not on social media).
Is that you Simon?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Unfortunately, as much as you may disagree, the whole point of tattle is that people can air their opinions away from the person directly. People here (as far as I am aware) aren’t going to Simon and his wife’s social media and leaving disparaging comments. That is against the rules of tattle, and also (IMO) pointless and cruel. We will all form our own opinions based on personal experiences and how we interpret what he shares online, and we have every right to do so. Likewise, so do you, but we really can’t tell each other that we are right or wrong. We are all allowed our own opinion.
If there’s someone in the public eye that I really like, the last thing I would do is look at their tattle page. In fairness, Simon had very little to write home about here. You should see some of the other threads about celebs!!!

I do agree that wishing infertility is awful, if I remember rightly, other posters agree with you on that. Bit like the Alice Evans thread when they call her fat etc… I just ignore those ones!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Usually never comment on whether someone's pregnant or not coz never know what they going through but in his latest story does she look like she has a bump or have I to go get glasses? Probably the latter in fairness😂

Reactions: 2
Usually never comment on whether someone's pregnant or not coz never know what they going through but in his latest story does she look like she has a bump or have I to go get glasses? Probably the latter in fairness😂
I thought exacty the same as you when I saw the reel. I think she is pregnant.
Someone has written "Many Congratulations" on his post

I've wondered for a while could she be pregnant. On his post on 26th July she looks like she could have a bump. And from his post the other day about needing to be busy all the time there was a comment saying 'you'll be busy enough soon' or something like that.

Bloody hell you lot or psychic. I mean we could all see it coming though. I hope Ethan is ok

Reactions: 10
Derrina is young enough to have watched him present Blue Peter - she’s the same age as me 🤢 I feel just as poorly as when I found out Carrie Johnson’s age.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
These scan and gender reveals get more and more ott these days! I also feel for Ethan.

Reactions: 6