Sidehustles? Pocket money? Extra cash?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do webcamming if anyone has any questions 😬😬 also done matched betting in the past which I highly recommend
Casperron I am trying to get started with matched betting - just placed initial bets in order to get free bets. I am planning to use money I've made from eBay for my liability to get me started, but I'm really nervous about losing money! Do you have any tips?

Casperron I am trying to get started with matched betting - just placed initial bets in order to get free bets. I am planning to use money I've made from eBay for my liability to get me started, but I'm really nervous about losing money! Do you have any tips?
I would definitely sign up to either oddsmonkey / profitaccumilator if you haven’t already and follow the steps there
For the first few I wrote everything out with a pen and paper
I never lost any money, although I did make a couple mistakes but quickly rectified them

Reactions: 1
Seem as though I used to work in an 'adult store' years ago I had some decent inside knowledge and fair share of contacts at certain companies around the US. Since I moved to the UK a lot of those contacts have disappeared, I work full time doing something entirely different these days but my wife takes care of the 3 kids full time.

She has had her fair share of 'Sidehustles' over the years including being a tester/reviewer for Lovehoney which is big in both US and the UK. Now that was a good job satisfaction way of earning on the side, though a little more difficult to make use of with house full of children but hopefully one day she will dip back into that. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have a part time job working nights in a supermarket and i also do a cleaning job at the weekend. When i do have spare time i sell on Ebay, this has bought in over £2,000 since January last year. I do enjoy it but can also be frustrating when buyers win a bid and dont bother paying you or you drop off a parcel and then someone else pays. My kids sell clothes that they no longer fit in to, they then keep what they have made but on the condition they buy things that they need (not want). My daughter loves it as she's at the age where she can go off to the town and has her own money to spend without asking the bank of mum and dad.