Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Anyone noticed she never posts anything anymore but posts stories with ads on and links to that plum saving app which gets her money if you sign up. What a cheeky bitch

Reactions: 1
Shes giving a demo again of the foamy wash. Bloody extortionate for a bit of soap. Shes gained alot of weight back and probably more. I started following her just as she was at her lowest!

Reactions: 1

Pinchme

VIP Member
She absolutely does not come from any kind of money. They must be in debt. But still. The mortgage. It blows my mind.
Wow! She spends crazy amounts, maybe the boyfriend has money to waste?
She says it's through hard work, but sorry no way, you need to be earning mega money to buy the holidays, iPhone, car, tattoos, etc etc that she buys.

Makingmemories

No! Her appearance and however she feels about herself have absolutely nothing to do with her job, that’s a incredibly uneducated low blow comment to be making.
It's not an uneducated low blow comment at all. I also said I'm not saying shes crap at her job. I'm just commenting on that she works with vulnerable young people with mental health issues but injects every part of her face with filler. Shes a role model for these people

Hairraiser

VIP Member
She’s actually really pretty, it’s a shame she shoves crap in her lips really.
As for the slimming world, she doesn’t even do it and none of her posts are even slimming world related? What’s the point in having ‘sw’ in your name?

Oh yeah because it’s a vulnerable community and she’s liable to get more freebies from muppets selling food products aimed at the market.

ponyta

I also wondered about the fillers..I'm sure losing weight would give the desired effect of more definition in your face.

Hairraiser

VIP Member
I've followed her for a while. I'm sure she works in children's mental health, yet she has cheek fillers, lip fillers, tattooed eye brows, false eyelashes etc. Shes so insecure yet she works with vulnerable children/teenagers who have all sorts of issues. Not saying that shes crap at her job but those young people will be looking to her for guidance.
Good point, I never thought of that! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Unbelievable really.

hettiejj

Do you speak for the people she works with? You have solid proof that they’re affected by her face? Do you work in her industry and see any negativity from having fillers that would make her feel more confident? What qualifications do you have to make that comment?

Makingmemories

Good point, I never thought of that! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Unbelievable really.
It is isnt it. These young people will more than likely have self esteem issues and her whole face is fake! I feel sorry for her cus she seems a nice girl. Bit spoilt maybe but who doesnt want to be spoilt?! Very vulnerable girl and I feel bad posting about her tbh

hettiejj

I've followed her for a while. I'm sure she works in children's mental health, yet she has cheek fillers, lip fillers, tattooed eye brows, false eyelashes etc. Shes so insecure yet she works with vulnerable children/teenagers who have all sorts of issues. Not saying that shes crap at her job but those young people will be looking to her for guidance.
No! Her appearance and however she feels about herself have absolutely nothing to do with her job, that’s a incredibly uneducated low blow comment to be making.

YellowLadybird

Chatty Member
I thought with the amount of money she spends she either has wealthy parents or had come into money one way or another. If neither of these then she has to be in mega debt, no way can anyone on just a wage afford to live like she does?

Still can't get over her tattoos and how awful she looks with them 🙈 if she ever did loose loads of weight with a GB or similar, then how would they look, all shriveled up, 😱
She absolutely does not come from any kind of money. They must be in debt. But still. The mortgage. It blows my mind.