Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CMJB

I don’t understand why you’d fill your face and lips with fillers when you’re trying to lose weight...

Reactions: 6

Hairraiser

VIP Member
This girl has rejoined slimming world more times than I’ve changed my socks 😳

Loses a stone, puts a stone back on, loses a stone, puts it back on.

Might aswell just take the word sw out of her name and carrying on spending a fortune on crap she doesn’t need and disney shit. Not very inspiring for people 🙄

Reactions: 5

Pinchme

VIP Member
I've followed her for a while now, but am shocked as to what she is doing to herself, all the Disney tattoos are just too much and look awful, now all the fillers, her lips are wonky, she needs to stop, why don't friends and family say something, she has gone from pretty to pretty awful.

Reactions: 3

Pinchme

VIP Member
Watched it earlier and how boring was that, she has put so much weight on, was looking back at her pics in 2017 before all the work on her face and have to say she looked so much nicer back then. Her face is looking so faulse and her lips are wonky and cheeks puffy. Why don't her loved ones tell her to stop all the botox and fillers?

Makingmemories

I've followed her for a while. I'm sure she works in children's mental health, yet she has cheek fillers, lip fillers, tattooed eye brows, false eyelashes etc. Shes so insecure yet she works with vulnerable children/teenagers who have all sorts of issues. Not saying that shes crap at her job but those young people will be looking to her for guidance.

blueballoon

Her account just popped up again on my search feed, I see she’s finally taken off the ‘sw’ out of her name.
My previous comments were uncalled for and I feel bad, but I stand by the slimming world thing.
I have more respect for her now, being true to herself, actually embracing who she is and not trying to pretend she’s following a diet plan! Do what’s best for you!
She's decided to start calorie counting... Let's see how long this lasts. I wonder if it will be as short lived as her WW journey..

Instafamous1

VIP Member
God is anyone else sick of the constant ads? I’ve seen one for a blanket, that skincare brand (which is ridiculously overpriced) and now swan brand slow cooker in the past few days!

Idkwhyimhere

She posts some personal stuff on her aesthetics page. Think this thread stopped her posting on her account

she’s still a nurse and she’s on attempt 5000 of slimming world. Well she was for about 4 days a few weeks ago

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Pinchme

VIP Member
Anyone noticed she never posts anything anymore but posts stories with ads on and links to that plum saving app which gets her money if you sign up. What a cheeky bitch
Agree, haven't see her post anything of interest now for months, has she given up nursing? Slimming world?

The lip fillers etc that she does, in my opinion look awful, why do these girls want over sized trout pout lips 💋 🤷‍♀️

Hairraiser

VIP Member
She’s looks awful with the lip fillers, obviously a very insecure girl. She wastes so much money on crap

Hairraiser

VIP Member
Wow, just watched the demo. She sounds as though she has a gun to her head, so mundane and boring! 😴

Instafamous1

VIP Member
God she’s so annoying with all the ads for shitty bath products and the constant Disney stuff! And those fillers, lips and eyebrows do her no favours she looked better before

Pinchme

VIP Member
She’s mention credit card debt several times in the past!
I honestly think she looks as big as if not bigger than when she first started her sliming world journey in the few pictures that show the actual size of her.
I thought with the amount of money she spends she either has wealthy parents or had come into money one way or another. If neither of these then she has to be in mega debt, no way can anyone on just a wage afford to live like she does?

Still can't get over her tattoos and how awful she looks with them 🙈 if she ever did loose loads of weight with a GB or similar, then how would they look, all shriveled up, 😱

Reactions: 1

Pinchme

VIP Member
God is anyone else sick of the constant ads? I’ve seen one for a blanket, that skincare brand (which is ridiculously overpriced) and now swan brand slow cooker in the past few days!
God, that skincare brand, I looked at it almost £30 for that stuff she was using, what a joke, I know she spends money like water but hope she don't expect the rest of us to.

Hairraiser

VIP Member
Her account just popped up again on my search feed, I see she’s finally taken off the ‘sw’ out of her name.
My previous comments were uncalled for and I feel bad, but I stand by the slimming world thing.
I have more respect for her now, being true to herself, actually embracing who she is and not trying to pretend she’s following a diet plan! Do what’s best for you!

YellowLadybird

Chatty Member
OMG an instagrammer I actually know, we went to uni together! Ironically her posting a petition on her story to get TL taken down (because feels=reals and there's no such thing as free speech) is how I found out about this site, I only knew GG before and they don't discuss IGers there!

- I can't believe how much money she spends, we must earn the same and I could never afford a fraction of what she seems to have. I wonder if she's up to her eyes in CC debt, but it can't be totally out of control because she got a mortgage...

- Those tattoos. Absolute yikes. I mean do what you want with your body, I'm not against tattoos full stop, but covering yourself in cartoon illustrations doesn't seem like something that will work out long term. I wonder how her employer feels...

- Ironically for someone promoting SW/WW etc, she seems to be getting bigger and bigger. I honestly think she should consider WLS if she's that fixed on getting much slimmer. The diets clearly aren't working, she's the opposite of a promotion for their effectiveness.

- Will be interested to see how the filler business works out. She doesn't seem to stick to things for very long.

Idkwhyimhere

OMG an instagrammer I actually know, we went to uni together! Ironically her posting a petition on her story to get TL taken down (because feels=reals and there's no such thing as free speech) is how I found out about this site, I only knew GG before and they don't discuss IGers there!

- I can't believe how much money she spends, we must earn the same and I could never afford a fraction of what she seems to have. I wonder if she's up to her eyes in CC debt, but it can't be totally out of control because she got a mortgage...

- Those tattoos. Absolute yikes. I mean do what you want with your body, I'm not against tattoos full stop, but covering yourself in cartoon illustrations doesn't seem like something that will work out long term. I wonder how her employer feels...

- Ironically for someone promoting SW/WW etc, she seems to be getting bigger and bigger. I honestly think she should consider WLS if she's that fixed on getting much slimmer. The diets clearly aren't working, she's the opposite of a promotion for their effectiveness.

- Will be interested to see how the filler business works out. She doesn't seem to stick to things for very long.
She’s mention credit card debt several times in the past!
I honestly think she looks as big as if not bigger than when she first started her sliming world journey in the few pictures that show the actual size of her.

Makingmemories

Do you speak for the people she works with? You have solid proof that they’re affected by her face? Do you work in her industry and see any negativity from having fillers that would make her feel more confident? What qualifications do you have to make that comment?
I'm giving my personal opinion. I'm allowed to do that!!