Sianelise_sw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl has rejoined slimming world more times than I’ve changed my socks 😳

Loses a stone, puts a stone back on, loses a stone, puts it back on.

Might aswell just take the word sw out of her name and carrying on spending a fortune on crap she doesn’t need and disney tit. Not very inspiring for people 🙄

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why you’d fill your face and lips with fillers when you’re trying to lose weight...

Reactions: 6
God she’s so annoying with all the ads for crappy bath products and the constant Disney stuff! And those fillers, lips and eyebrows do her no favours she looked better before

Reactions: 2
She’s looks awful with the lip fillers, obviously a very insecure girl. She wastes so much money on crap

Reactions: 2
I also wondered about the fillers..I'm sure losing weight would give the desired effect of more definition in your face.

She’s actually really pretty, it’s a shame she shoves crap in her lips really.
As for the slimming world, she doesn’t even do it and none of her posts are even slimming world related? What’s the point in having ‘sw’ in your name?

Oh yeah because it’s a vulnerable community and she’s liable to get more freebies from muppets selling food products aimed at the market.

I've followed her for a while. I'm sure she works in children's mental health, yet she has cheek fillers, lip fillers, tattooed eye brows, false eyelashes etc. Shes so insecure yet she works with vulnerable children/teenagers who have all sorts of issues. Not saying that shes crap at her job but those young people will be looking to her for guidance.

Reactions: 3
I've followed her for a while. I'm sure she works in children's mental health, yet she has cheek fillers, lip fillers, tattooed eye brows, false eyelashes etc. Shes so insecure yet she works with vulnerable children/teenagers who have all sorts of issues. Not saying that shes crap at her job but those young people will be looking to her for guidance.
Good point, I never thought of that! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Unbelievable really.

Good point, I never thought of that! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Unbelievable really.
It is isnt it. These young people will more than likely have self esteem issues and her whole face is fake! I feel sorry for her cus she seems a nice girl. Bit spoilt maybe but who doesnt want to be spoilt?! Very vulnerable girl and I feel bad posting about her tbh

No! Her appearance and however she feels about herself have absolutely nothing to do with her job, that’s a incredibly uneducated low blow comment to be making.

No! Her appearance and however she feels about herself have absolutely nothing to do with her job, that’s a incredibly uneducated low blow comment to be making.
It's not an uneducated low blow comment at all. I also said I'm not saying shes crap at her job. I'm just commenting on that she works with vulnerable young people with mental health issues but injects every part of her face with filler. Shes a role model for these people

Do you speak for the people she works with? You have solid proof that they’re affected by her face? Do you work in her industry and see any negativity from having fillers that would make her feel more confident? What qualifications do you have to make that comment?

Do you speak for the people she works with? You have solid proof that they’re affected by her face? Do you work in her industry and see any negativity from having fillers that would make her feel more confident? What qualifications do you have to make that comment?
I'm giving my personal opinion. I'm allowed to do that!!

Reactions: 1