Shows you're looking forward to this year

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸ‰ house of the dragon
πŸ‘‘ the crown season 5
:alien: stranger things season 4
πŸ’‰ euphoria season 2
πŸ§β€β™€οΈ the lord of the rings series
πŸ’€ the sandman
πŸ§™β€β™€οΈ the witcher: blood origin

Reactions: 4
Omg I forgot about the Crown. It feels like forever since I watched season 4. I tend to hate the new castings then when their seasons end I’ve just got used to them. Looking forward to the new cast!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I bailed on Happy Valley but it was years ago. Is it worth giving it a go? I think it was because it's set in Yorkshire and if I spot something that's not right it just instantly loses the authenticity for me
It’s really good, one of the best dramas I feel. Though I’ll have to watch again to remind myself. Try it again.

Reactions: 2
I’m buzzing The Apprentice is back. But did it used to be October/November time it usually aired?

Cannot wait for Selling Sunset season 5.
Yes but like a lot of shows, filming was delayed because of the pandemic and it probably got pushed back. It used to be on Wednesdays not sure why they changed that.

The adaptation of Graham Norton's book Holding and a series on BBC called Marriage with Nicola Walker.

I can't wait for this - the UK version of the French show Call My Agent! which is also brilliant.

Features a lot of UK actors/celebs sending themselves up and playing exaggerated versions of themselves. Amazing cast!