Shows you're looking forward to this year

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
January always seems a good time for shows coming back or announcements being made

Derry Girls - Only seen a teaser so far but I am expecting good things going by the other series. I think this may be the last one though

After Life - Not a massive Gervais fan but do like this one and will watch it

Ozark - Again the trailers seem to be starting up. A slow burner at times but worth it

Better Call Saul - I'm really hoping they pull something out the bad and blow everyone away the last season - this is the only one I've not heard an announcement about so not sure if it even is back? It was meant to be though

The third Dead to Me and Anatomy of A Scandal, which has ‘been coming’ for too long now!

Reactions: 1
Happy Valley Series 3

January always seems a good time for shows coming back or announcements being made

Derry Girls - Only seen a teaser so far but I am expecting good things going by the other series. I think this may be the last one though

After Life - Not a massive Gervais fan but do like this one and will watch it

Ozark - Again the trailers seem to be starting up. A slow burner at times but worth it

Better Call Saul - I'm really hoping they pull something out the bad and blow everyone away the last season - this is the only one I've not heard an announcement about so not sure if it even is back? It was meant to be though
After Life 3 is great 😊

Bob Odenkirk had a heart attack during filming last year so I'd imagine the show has been delayed by his recovery.

Bob Odenkirk had a heart attack during filming last year so I'd imagine the show has been delayed by his recovery.
Oh could be a while then. Hopefully he makes a full recovery. They're going to look fairly older by the time it's done. Good job it's the final season

I bailed on Happy Valley but it was years ago. Is it worth giving it a go? I think it was because it's set in Yorkshire and if I spot something that's not right it just instantly loses the authenticity for me

Reactions: 2
It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (I’m sure I read that’s coming back this year)
Hopefully more What We Do in the Shadows (it’s being filmed now)

I bailed on Happy Valley but it was years ago. Is it worth giving it a go? I think it was because it's set in Yorkshire and if I spot something that's not right it just instantly loses the authenticity for me
it's fantastic. I did a binge watch over Xmas to make sure I didn't get lost when it comes to series 3. That's the third time I've watch it though and it's always thoroughly enjoyable and gritty. I've lived in Yorkshire, but not a native and I think it tries really hard to be authentic.

Reactions: 3
I watched it a couple of months ago but it quickly became possibly my favourite police drama. Sarah Lancashire is simply amazing and the cast and storylines are gritty and brilliant.

I read Sally Wainright always wanted a 3rd series but her plan was to wait long enough for the child to become a teenager.

Reactions: 5
I watched it a couple of months ago but it quickly became possibly my favourite police drama. Sarah Lancashire is simply amazing and the cast and storylines are gritty and brilliant.
Will give it a retry after Ozark

House Of The Dragon
The Gilded Age
The Crown season 5
The Last Kingdom season

edit for spelling

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I read Sally Wainright always wanted a 3rd series but her plan was to wait long enough for the child to become a teenager.
I can't wait to see what they do with Ryan, who will be 16/17 by now. What a messed up soul he must be.

I’m buzzing The Apprentice is back. But did it used to be October/November time it usually aired?

Cannot wait for Selling Sunset season 5.