Shout out to companies that give great service.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd also highlight Wayfair - had a day bed delivered with one piece missing, they sent the missing piece rather than having to mess around with sending the whole lot back and getting a whole new bed.
Also had a lamp from them that didn't go through the delivery process too well and arrived all crumpled. They asked for photos via their website - easy to use system - and replaced it quickly.

Reactions: 2
EE - Have been fab. Whenever I have been unable to pay my bill they have been generous with extensions and compensating me in data on my mobile service whenever their broadband is down. Unfortunately EEs actual service isnt great. I have had so many issues but they are usually quickly solved and always super pleasant customer service reps.

McDonalds - Overall the service has been amazing I must say! More so after Lockdown.

Innocent Smoothies - a couple of years ago mind, I once rang them on their "banana phone" which they boast of on their packaging with a super posh fake mans voice and complained that their Strawberry and Banana smoothie is misleading and false advertising as it has more grape content than other fruits and we went back and forth until I broke out laughing, ths customer service rep started laughing. Said I made her day and wanted my address. She sent me a £25 voucher for Innocent products.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
We ve been impressed few times with vistaprint. In few occasion they made mistakes but rectified promptly and were very pleasant to deal with

I Saw It First - 100% recommend! Good quality for what you pay, always found customer service good! Fast reliable delivery! I know it’s not necessarily sustainable I know it’s fast fashion but for what it is I can’t fault it

Boohoo! Had a parcel go missing when I was at uni (suspect it was delivered to my neighbours who were notorious for stealing our parcels including my friends food delivery once!!!) and boohoo refunded me straight away as I specifically added delivery instructions not to deliver to a neighbour because I was going to be in all day. They just used to get confused between the flats unfortunately

IKEA too! I had a drawer unit that is over 10 years old, couldn’t find it on their website so I sent some pics via fb and the guy took the codes and said he’d have to call through to another office and he’d get back to me ASAP, and he did! He was so helpful and sent me recommendations of products with almost the exact same measurements as they don’t sell the same drawers anymore. I honestly was expecting them to just say we don’t sell this anymore when I initially sent the photos

also new look, always friendly and helpful

Boohoo! Had a parcel go missing when I was at uni (suspect it was delivered to my neighbours who were notorious for stealing our parcels including my friends food delivery once!!!) and boohoo refunded me straight away as I specifically added delivery instructions not to deliver to a neighbour because I was going to be in all day. They just used to get confused between the flats unfortunately

IKEA too! I had a drawer unit that is over 10 years old, couldn’t find it on their website so I sent some pics via fb and the guy took the codes and said he’d have to call through to another office and he’d get back to me ASAP, and he did! He was so helpful and sent me recommendations of products with almost the exact same measurements as they don’t sell the same drawers anymore. I honestly was expecting them to just say we don’t sell this anymore when I initially sent the photos

also new look, always friendly and helpful
How funny how people get different service, boohoo and ikea are on my hit list for how awful they have been!

I get my cats food from Zooplus.com and can’t recommend them enough to any pet owner. They have a huge selection of food, loads of brands that you can’t find in the supermarket or even in somewhere like pets at home. I’m a bit of a cat food snob, I prefer to get the grain free, high meat content brands for my pampered kitty, which is almost never available in the supermarket and if it is it’s £££, I never have an issue finding what I’m looking for on zooplus, they also do the more well known brands like felix etc. It’s always delivered very promptly within 3 days or less (I order once a month).

I also got all my cats stuff from there when we first got him, like litter boxes, bowls, beds etc. All very reasonably priced and definitely cheaper than pets at home. Good choice of toys, I got a cat tree off there for half what I would have paid for a similar one from pets at home. So yeah, Zooplus is fab. You can collect points and spend them on some pretty cool pet stuff too.
The points reward system is fab! Got my cats some toys from there that are made in Germany. The catnip stuff that put in seems waaaaaay stronger than they sell here 😅

M&S have always been top class.
I always recommend Qantas. A few years ago my entertainment system broke during the first leg of a long flight. They were so apologetic, they fixed it when we landed to refuel for the second leg and gave me hundreds of dollars of inflight credit to spend as an apology. I ended up with a watch, a bottle of Chanel, expensive cosmetics and skincare - amazing. I’ve always flown with them because of that.

Reactions: 2