Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poptart

VIP Member
This thread has just brought back a flashback of my daughter having an absolute melt down in Pret on Tottenham court road because they didn't do Coco Pops 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

kev1974

VIP Member
I don't have anything to add to this thread, just commenting that this is amazing value :O i wish we had pret here in N.I.
It's a loss leader for them, the aims will be (1) that people start going to them rather than other places for their sandwiches etc (2) that people drag their friends/colleagues with them and they buy something (3) that they annihilate the competition who can't compete especially the independents :( (4) the IMMENSE data capture opportunities they'll get from when and where someone gets their coffee and what else they regularly buy, all of which data will have a value they can reclaim by selling it to other companies.

Reactions: 3

VIP Member
Because of the Pandemic some shops and food outlets have some deals, Coffee for example has seen a price drop.

I've just signed up to PRET'S new coffee scheme, the first month is free, after that it's £20 a month, for that you can
get 5 cups of coffee a day. In theory, if you bought 5 Flat Whites for 2 days that would be £24 at the moment. SO
£20 a month for up to 5 cups of coffee a day is CHEAP. This will mean I might start buying sandwiches from Pret
since I'm saving a bundle on the coffee. (which is what they want)

Anyone else involved in some deal/scheme?

Reactions: 2

mcfeez

VIP Member
Because of the Pandemic some shops and food outlets have some deals, Coffee for example has seen a price drop.

I've just signed up to PRET'S new coffee scheme, the first month is free, after that it's £20 a month, for that you can
get 5 cups of coffee a day. In theory, if you bought 5 Flat Whites for 2 days that would be £24 at the moment. SO
£20 a month for up to 5 cups of coffee a day is CHEAP. This will mean I might start buying sandwiches from Pret

I don't have anything to add to this thread, just commenting that this is amazing value :O i wish we had pret here in N.I.

• Wow
Reactions: 1

openbook1

VIP Member

I looove Pret. I wish we had it in my country.

VIP Member
It's a loss leader for them, the aims will be (1) that people start going to them rather than other places for their sandwiches etc (2) that people drag their friends/colleagues with them and they buy something (3) that they annihilate the competition who can't compete especially the independents :( (4) the IMMENSE data capture opportunities they'll get from when and where someone gets their coffee and what else they regularly buy, all of which data will have a value they can reclaim by selling it to other companies.
You are right up to a point, for me it's total win win, I've been a regular customer for decades.