Shoelover 👠

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Broke my heart last night, I've followed her for absolutely ages and love her content. Such a kind heart and soul. Her heart's been shattered and won't ever be the same again.
I hope they find who shot him. Just awful news and so tragic.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How sad
This really upset me
God Bless and I hope the killer gets caught

Reactions: 2
I’ve just been reading her updates
So so sad
She said her son was dealing marijuana when he got shot and the police have identified who they think did it but don’t have enough evidence for an arrest
You can see the pain in her when she posts now
Poor woman
I know her accent annoys some. But I really like it

Reactions: 4
What struck me was how genuine she is. We've seen another side to her, albiet in the most tragic of circumstances. But it's nice to see she doesn't always talk like that.

Reactions: 2
This poor lady had to sit across from her dons killers in court and listen to what happened and sit through an inquest i feel
So sad for her

Reactions: 1
Oh bless her heart she won the cheer award its so deserved shes such a cheery kind soul even sll the heartache she went through

As if this womens not been thru enough after the loss of her son she had people all over the world sending her jay feathers becauae they symbolised for her and then when it got known the park ranger collected them all because some old law about colle ting feathers poor woman. I really live her zest

As if this womens not been thru enough after the loss of her son she had people all over the world sending her jay feathers becauae they symbolised for her and then when it got known the park ranger collected them all because some old law about colle ting feathers poor woman. I really live her zest
Aww how sad
I’m sure she will bounce back even through sadness
She keeps her sons memory alive, remains dignified and she’s really grown on me
At least her contents mixed and I live those little budgies