Shoelover 👠

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved her when I first watched her but then I kept hearing her in lives say “ I’m the nicest person you’ll ever meet, I’m such a good person over and over. It makes me think, do really good people say that ? 🤔
I am starting to find her a little bit fake. I don’t think she’s a bad person by any shot. I just don’t know if we are seeing the real person
I still watch her and enjoy her content and she reaches out to people that are having a tough time.
I hope I’m wrong. I really want her to be the person I thought she was at first ❤

Reactions: 4
I really like her, she’s a genuinely nice person. I’ve chatted to her a lot offline and she is so nice.

Reactions: 3
No I get a funny feeling about a lot of Tiktokers but I really get the vibe she is who she says is, I could be very wrong but she seems genuine to me

Reactions: 1
No I get a funny feeling about a lot of Tiktokers but I really get the vibe she is who she says is, I could be very wrong but she seems genuine to me

Yeah I like to think for the lost part she’s genuine

The only thing is I’ve learnt people who have to keep telling you how nice they are all the time often are not

Good people rarely say I’m so nice and I’ve heard her say it a number of times

Even if not I still think she does so much good with no harm to anyone. Tiktok is a better place because of her

Reactions: 4
Yeah I like to think for the lost part she’s genuine

The only thing is I’ve learnt people who have to keep telling you how nice they are all the time often are not

Good people rarely say I’m so nice and I’ve heard her say it a number of times

Even if not I still think she does so much good with no harm to anyone. Tiktok is a better place because of her
I do understand completely where you are coming from! I know a few people who post on socials about how nice and kind they are but are genuinely horrible people. I do get the vibe tho she is authentic and the people who’s videos she stitches must feel amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I do understand completely where you are coming from! I know a few people who post on socials about how nice and kind they are but are genuinely horrible people. I do get the vibe tho she is authentic and the people who’s videos she stitches must feel amazing
Yes agree she must make their day so much better.

Shes nice but she tells us enough i kind of like her but she gets a bit on my nerves some days soni take leave her

I only went to check her out because of her name lol. She didn’t live up to my expectations

• Haha
She started off ok but I think she tries too hard now. She seems nice enough and is wanting to cheer/boost people up but it's a bit condescending at times.

She says she’s taking a break as being motivational is hard right now so I guess we see her real soon they always say need time iff and come back fast

Announcing leaving TT and coming back the next day is pretty normal for the TT creators lolol
How the heck did this woman get over 5 mil followers?

Jesus her video just broke my heart.
That’s heartbreaking nobody should lose a child

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Something didn't ring true with that video though. Maybe I'm cold, but I see a lot of lies in my job. She was crying and no tears were falling

Something didn't ring true with that video though. Maybe I'm cold, but I see a lot of lies in my job. She was crying and no tears were falling
I have to disagree how can you lie about that ? It’s in the news

as soon as I saw her face I new something absolutely devastating had happened

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That broke my heart 😭 Can clearly see she is destroyed and in shock. She's lost a part of her heart in an unexpected and cruel way, he was a day away from turning 19 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 3