Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Loving the B*****e bashing. Omg I didn’t know he had a thread on here and I can’t comment on TikTok threads 😫 That’s a war crime in itself. Can someone please link it? I need to see if Tattle has the measure of this simpleton.
Why is it that we can't comment on Tik Tok threads? I started following one and wondered why I couldn't even like the posts, then someone said about being unable to comment but I can't find out why that is?

L3moning

VIP Member
I'm not even sure how you'd describe this account, really. You'd hardly call him an "Influencer" in the classic sense, but it's probably the closest description.

Essentially there was a spate of people signing up solely to shit-stir in the tiktok threads, and the mods / admins decided that no one who joined after a certain date could comment on them.
Aww so we all get tarred with the naughty brush because of a few troublemakers...but there are people like that on lots of threads! I don't even use TikTok but came across one thread I was interested in via another thread I was already following.