Shiny Happy People

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JimBob and Michelle should be arrested for child endangerment, for letting their molester son back in the home with their bevy of daughters, and for enabling his pedophilia

Reactions: 12
I binged the whole thing in one go. Will need to give it a slower rewatch I think. Have followed the duggars and iblp for years so it wasn't overally new information to me but very worth a watch for anyone who watched 19 kids and counting.

Reactions: 2
Soo much stuff I had no idea about, can't believe 19 & Counting was ever aired tbh and made to look so innocent, it really did make it look like they were the perfect well-behaved family. It was so shocking to find out what really happened/happens behind the scenes. I can't help but wonder if Michelle gets 'disciplined' as well as the children as domestic abuse is so rampant in IBLP :(

Jill is so brave for speaking out - as well as all the other ex-IBLPers, can't even imagine what it's like to grow up in what is essentially a cult and to manage to escape and then basically have to unlearn everything you've ever been taught. I do wonder about the other Duggar kids who are now older, e.g. Jana - do they still agree with everything they grew up with or will they start to rebel too?

Edited to add that I know she doesn't know any better but I don't know how Anna can stay with Josh and play the part of doting wife after everything he's done :sick:

Reactions: 8
Started this last night and couldn’t stop watching so have watched all four. Completely horrified, those poor girls.

Reactions: 3
I just dont understand how this info is out there and they were still given custody of michelles grand nephew or whatever relation T is

Reactions: 5
It really makes me wonder what the deal is at TLC and whether someone influential has an agenda in making reality TV stars out of cultists.

Reactions: 1
I've just seen it pointed out that Jordyn isn't under the names of kids Michelle signed the tlc contract for on their behalf either

I've just seen it pointed out that Jordyn isn't under the names of kids Michelle signed the tlc contract for on their behalf either
I always felt Jordyn was the forgotten Duggar. She barely had time as a baby before her mother was pregnant again and being whisked off to Little Rock, being left in the care of Anna who had just had Mckynzie.

I always felt Jordyn was the forgotten Duggar. She barely had time as a baby before her mother was pregnant again and being whisked off to Little Rock, being left in the care of Anna who had just had Mckynzie.
Isn't it Jordyn that Jill forgets when she's listing them all too in shiny happy people? 🤣