Sheridan Smith

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain why the DM are out for her blood? Like it's so glaringly obvious they want her to be another celebrity tragedy. I'd get it if she were loathsome or revered as infamous but I don't think she is??

When she did funny girl, they were frothing at the mouth always putting her in the sidebar of shame when she clearly had personal troubles and her father later died soon after.

Last night when the show was announced to close early, it was their top banner. Anyone know why? Who has she made enemies with??!
Sadly that’s just the tabloid press and women. They build them up to rip them back down again. Same as it ever was, from Marilyn Monroe all the way through to Amy Winehouse, Caroline Flack and Sheridan. I don’t think it’s personal, she’s just an easy target for them. It’s pretty gross.

Reactions: 6
Sadly that’s just the tabloid press and women. They build them up to rip them back down again. Same as it ever was, from Marilyn Monroe all the way through to Amy Winehouse, Caroline Flack and Sheridan. I don’t think it’s personal, she’s just an easy target for them. It’s pretty gross.
To an extent but not all celebrities seem get the same treatment as Sheridan. When Katie price gets caught driving while banned again or Mel B admits she lived at her Mum's home while bankrupt, that doesn't make the top banner. The DM editorial team seem to have a vitriolic obsession with Sheridan and I just don't understand why.

Loads of theatre shows end early and we never hear of it.

Reactions: 2