Shein clothing - what's it like?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must have picked the worst of what they sell then, all ended up in landfill.

it’s like primark online, fast delivery they have such nice stuff for kids too & accessories for both kids and adults. i love primark & she in, nice skims dupes too!

Reactions: 1
I have a few bits and honestly the stuff I’ve bought is pretty much in line with what you’d see in H&M etc but for 1/4 of the price.

Reactions: 2
It’s a bit shit. I once ironed a dress from there and it literally melted as soon as the iron touched it!

A customer had on the most gorgeous mustard playsuit, with a matching mustard and brown scarf tucked into the neckline, today (it's summer where I am). I complimented on her on her style (she looked great!) and she scoffed and said, "Eight dollar bargains from Shein". Unbelievable! She was teeny-tiny - about an NZ 6/8 ... probably why I haven't seen similar in my size (although I'm not sure I'd do that sort of look justice anyway).

I'm 'watching' some leopardskin ballet flats on an auction site at the moment - they're up to $3 + shipping. I'll go as high as $5 just before the auction closes. Not bad at all for brand new shoes!

I got this tracksuit and I love it. The quality is great for twenty quid. Boux Avenue are selling a similar trackie but the top and bottoms are sold separately and are £35 each!!

The next thing I want to get is a 100% mulberry silk camisole.

I would not buy lingerie from them, it looks poor quality to me.

Reactions: 2