Shark Flex Style

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are people’s opinions on this please? I’ve watched countless TikTok’s an instagram videos about it and people have such mixed reviews on it?

My sister has one and I tested it. I have the Dyson Supersonic hairdryer as a reference and was always curious about whether the Flex Style would work for me.

It feels and looks nice and you get a box with the attachments to store them, in that regard, no complaints for me.
The curl attachment was the one I was most curious about as I lack the dexterity for curling my hair 🤪 it does work in curling the hair around the tong, but the blowdryer piece is a bit too long too comfortably handle anything on the back of your head and if you "bend" it, at least for me it was very difficult to not hit myself with it all the time. Like I said, I'm not the most coordinated person, which is definitely a contributing factor here. The L-shape is nice when you do someone else's hair.

For my hair, the curls didn't hold up the curl shape even though the Shark gets quite hot, but my hair looked nice and like I'd had a blow-out and a lot of body. I've a lot of hair, straight and about bra-strap length. I did think they came out looking a bit frizzy, which is normally not a problem I have.
When doing my sister's naturally wavy/curly hair, the effect was much better, minimal frizz (like you have with that hair type) and beautifully defined curls that hold up very well. From that angle, I think it mostly depends on hair type on whether the curling attachment works for you. My hair length seems to be about the max length that fits on the tong.

The round brush attachment doesn't work for me, apart from doing my fringe with it. I think this is again down to the length of the Shark itself as I couldn't quite get the necessary tension on my hair length with it and found it also difficult using it in the L shape. My sister with shorter hair likes to use it though if she dries her hair mostly straight.