Share your empties!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask does the AKT deodorant stop the dampness or just the smell? I have always been sweaty. Recently based on advice here and from tik tok I have started doing the following: wiping couple of times a week with glycolic acid (had some already), started using dettol soap, and switched to wild deodorant. I notice minimal smell now which is great (although not sure which product has helped most) HOWEVER i am still regularly damp underarms. It is great not worrying so much about the smell but the dampness is still uncomfortable. If anyone has any tips that would be delighted!
I found Wild next to useless. Mitchum stick in powder fresh is the only thing that’s not medical strength I find works.

Reactions: 6
I found Wild next to useless. Mitchum stick in powder fresh is the only thing that’s not medical strength I find works.
Yeah I definitely can’t say it is just wild, I have been using the glycolic acid and dettol soap too, but Mitchum I used for years and did nothing for the smell or damp for me unfort. I guess just different bodies suit different things 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Yeah I definitely can’t say it is just wild, I have been using the glycolic acid and dettol soap too, but Mitchum I used for years and did nothing for the smell or damp for me unfort. I guess just different bodies suit different things 🤷🏻‍♀️
The Vichey 72hr deodorant is great and I also find the AKT helps eliminate moisture not just odour

Reactions: 1
I gave in and tried wild. Nope! Hated it. Doesn’t work. Mitchum for me now forever. I’m not even a sweaty person, lord knows I don’t work out, but I hated it.

Reactions: 2
Do you know if you can get a tester of AKT? As don't want to spend out that much if it doesn't work for me!
I was looking at trying AKT (thanks to this thread!) and it says on their website they have a 30 day money back guarantee. You can ask for a full refund after 14 days of using the product and they will refund you.

I found a 25% discount code, but you have to pay for postage so it seems to work out better to subscribe for just 1 tube - then cancel the subscription afterwards!

Do you know if you can get a tester of AKT? As don't want to spend out that much if it doesn't work for me!
They do testers where you can get a small tube and just pay for postage. Be mindful though that you need to allow your body to adjust to using a more natural deodorant

They do testers where you can get a small tube and just pay for postage. Be mindful though that you need to allow your body to adjust to using a more natural deodorant
I can’t find testers on their website, do you have a link please? I’m in the UK, so maybe it’s different!

Mitchum - Invisible deodorant spray - regular repurchase but I’m tempted to try the AKT after all the glowing reviews on here.

Fresh - Rose Face Mask travel sized pot. Received this in a GWP beauty bag. I don’t think it did anything good or bad to my skin and I’m not keen on rose scented products anyway so I wouldn't repurchase.

My apologies, I did get a tester from them just before Xmas, but they have seemingly removed them from the website. That’s a shame.
Oh no that’s a shame they’ve stopped doing the testers!

I think I’m just going to buy a tube and see - it can’t be any worse than Wild, can it? 😅

Oh no that’s a shame they’ve stopped doing the testers!

I think I’m just going to buy a tube and see - it can’t be any worse than Wild, can it? 😅
I’ll be surprised if you’re disappointed - fingers crossed! Let’s us know what you think x