Shannon Palmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#littlelifeofshazzap
She won Yorkshire food blogger of the year award and has the photo pinned on her Instagram profile of her looking tiny holding it… but look at her tagged photos from the event!! She’s about a size 20! The audacity of her posting these to her followers and getting away with it while they all tell her how amazing she is just annoys the tit out of me
All her followers all look up to her for following slimming world and losing loads of weight… she distorts herself in every upload!

@live-laugh-love

Reactions: 3
Saw the comments on the Kate hayes thread about this and went for a look. Couldn’t believe the difference with tagged pics. As someone who follows her and hasn’t managed to keep weight off myself I’ve always felt slightly jealous and wondered how she’s managed when she’s always positing lovely food and drinks. Made me feel a bit rubbish about myself but just goes to show doesn’t it!!

Reactions: 1
We were at the same SW group. I always wonder how’s she’s managed to keep off the weight with what she eats. Glad she’s got a thread. There were so many inconsistencies with her stories of how unconfident she felt. Like not being able to wear her hair a certain way when she was bigger then sharing an old pic with her hair that way.

We were at the same SW group. I always wonder how’s she’s managed to keep off the weight with what she eats. Glad she’s got a thread. There were so many inconsistencies with her stories of how unconfident she felt. Like not being able to wear her hair a certain way when she was bigger then sharing an old pic with her hair that way.

Exactly what I was thinking, I can’t believe she’s been editing pics and she’s not even that size anymore. So false!

How are people not seeing tghe terrible facetune shes literelly blurring her face off

Still can’t get over how she’s not been called out. My sister saw her recently and messaged me saying she can’t believe how different she is in real lift, she is editing herself to make her look so small then tagging herself as plus size! Just be honest, people will like you more for it!