Shann McCarney #29 Kate's been dumped for Forrest Gump. How long until sobriety's in the dump?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap...

- Shazza returned to Tikky Tokky.
- Shazza claims to be almost a year sober.
- Shazza is planning on moving out, has dumped Kate the mug for some bearded (ex?) druggy.
- Apparently she has a business but is going to be getting a part time job.
- Seems to have contact with the kids again unfortunately.
- She's still a bleep.
- She's still a narcissist.
- She's not changed despite claiming to have changed.

Think that briefly sums things up.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hope Kate has someone looking out for her.. it doesn’t look like she has parents around anymore and we’ve all said she is a door mat imagine the nerve of Shann , still living in her house .

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So, that's twice she's mentioned trolling now.
My guess is she is hinting that she found out that Kate has been trolling her....wonder if Kate is on here? 😂

Reactions: 2
I hope Kate has someone looking out for her.. it doesn’t look like she has parents around anymore and we’ve all said she is a door mat imagine the nerve of Shann , still living in her house .
Yeah I don’t trust her. I bet she’s being vile to her. If she has that much of a problem with Kate why not move out? That’s not her house it’s Kate’s, instead she’s sat there with her boyfriend taking over!
I can’t believe she’s got the nerve to speak badly about her online either saying she’s done this and that after everything Kate has done for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 6