Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
What a mess….
People in comments saying she’s putting dr0gs in rizzla and swallowing it. I can’t comment as I didn’t see it but there were a few comments saying same thing

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I’m hoping it was something along those lines but I can’t see even Shann wearing her Smurf costume to the police station. Or a solicitors. She’dress differently I reckon.
My 2nd hope it was a PIP assessment but reckon it may have been a follow up dentist about her tooth.

we haven’t had a real meltdown for a while… she’s getting a bit boring now.
Someone commented that they thought she may have gone to Harrison House , with the hope of being admitted/sectioned as she packed a bag with a toothbrush in .... In order to get out of court.
Everything this pyscho does is calculated.

Catinthebag

Why is she on her back up? Warnings on her main account maybe? Or maybe just trying to gain new followers as she’ll be skint soon and needs gifts!!

Thatlosergirl

Chatty Member
Great title!

Where the bloody hell do we start with this recap...

- The Showannon Cycle continues in its usual fashion.

- Shan's pretend MS flare up lasted about 5 minutes before the crutch was put away and she was back dancing on tables.

- The addict managed to manipulate people into sending money so she could get her fix.

- Views were low, so she decided to go on a rant and then write some "speech" for court. She read a lot of it out and it was the typical blaming everyone else except from herself for her pitiful actions.

- Spent ages ranting that she wants a parent 🙄 think her kids probably wanted a parent too, but here we are...

- In true Showannon style, Saturday began a new meltdown with plenty of alcohol.

- Then Shan decided to have a tantrum and launch a hairbrush around the room repeatedly. Luna was terrified. I'm not posting it within the recap as I found it too upsetting personally. Plenty of screen recordings on TikTok.

- Shan then started telling everyone the dog was dead and nobody was invited to her funeral. The dog wasn't dead.

- People in the live comments began doxxing her address.

- Police paid her the first visit of the week...

- She unlocked her door and told people to walk in for a fight. Hard nut.

- On Sunday she decided to tell everyone that she got help for her mental health. Probably just bought more weed.

And then.....

At 4:20am on Monday morning, Shan was arrested for animal cruelty. Halle-fucking-lujah!

- After much speculation and total bullshit from clout chasers on TikTok, Shan was back at home and on live that evening wearing a grey HMP tracksuit.

View attachment 2225818

- Luna has been taken. Thank fuck. Lulu still remains unfortunately.

- Tuesday came and she was in a ranty mood again. Muting herself to nobody could hear her.

- Then she came out with a claim that she's bleeding from her arse and that she's dying. What a knob.

- She started on Lulu and Lulu scratched her. Legend.

View attachment 2225817

- Then the tears and suicide baiting began again, stating that she used to drink bleach etc. Ambulance arrived at midnight.

- Wednesday... Back to the bleach claims and blaming Grandma, as well as continuing to say she was bleeding out her arse.

- 2:40pm another ambulance. She speaks to them like shit each time and refuses their help.

- We then got a nip slip. Scarred for life.

- In the evening, she apparently had a seizure on camera. There's a video in the previous thread but I'm not going to post it again here as I don't know whether it's a real or fake seizure. She'd apparently said on live that she'd taken pregablin. Another ambulance arrived and she sent them on their way again. Went off live for the night.

And now we're back for the next installment of the shit show.
Thank you for the amazing recap as always

Tiktok shann_backup
Thank you

Thatlosergirl

Chatty Member
I’ve been watching her and reading here for a while.

1) if you want to off yourself you tell no one
2) you don’t pack a fucking bag
3) she knows she’s in hot water and will use this in her court appearances.
4) you leave a note to those you love only which is no one but herself
5) I speak from experience and this is crazy. I came home from hospital and functioned when needed. But I didn’t move from my safe space for two days. I asked friends to grab my kids as I was not well for school. No one still knows.
6) I called the ambulance as after I realised the impact it could make on others, and it wasn’t fair. I didn’t not want to see them again.
7) I have a partner and he still doesn’t know. You do not broadcast it. It’s a very private thing. he doesn’t know because I told him my breathing was bad when he looked back on the camera action, and I discharged myself at 5.30am so I could get home and be home , and also get the kids sorted. That was my priority. So I knew it wasn’t the right decision.
I hope you're on the road to recovery ❤

• Heart
To be honest I’m quite disappointed in this weekends show so far 🤬 whenever I’m working or have plans there’s an epic meltdown, this weekend I’m off and have to stay home as I adopted a new kitty last night and it has not gone down well with my other 2 and she’s sat there eating snacks watching tv. WTF what kind showann is this. Kindly step it up tomorrow, I’d appreciate that!
I managed to be at one arrest because I was on a break, but 4.20 am!! Shann can we work on your hours please. You need a better schedule.
I was also trying to watch hairbrush gate whilst parenting, I don't like her lives on with littles about (I learned how to close something quick sharp after her talking about her sex life the other day 🤮 whilst my smallest child walked in the room! ) she needs to come with many warnings

• Haha