Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Why does she thinks her dead brother is sending her messages 🤯 and social services think she’s ok to have her kids back in January?!

• Angry
Reactions: 14

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Just an update, she's not allowed the kids for Christmas, the trolls are to blame because social services are believing trolls, She reakons she's worked really hard to get them and their trust back but lives and videos tell a different story Shan don't they

• Heart

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Shes not even getting negative attention from me anymore after that reveal.
Shannon mccarney underscore official, you are a racist piece of shit and you deserve every bit of bad karma that is coming your way.
No amount of apologies and no amount of cheap tat will excuse you for such vile fucking behaviour. There is no excuse for it either, no trauma that can be blamed. You are a privileged white female, you disgusting little cunt.

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
I have a request from you immature fuckers, I feel the time has come to say sorry to Shan McCarney Underscore Official for all the bad things we have said on here about her, especially about her skiing dancing and her dog shit in the front room 🥺. So in the spirt of Christmas I'm asking you all donate 50p so we can buy a heartfelt gift and hope she accepts. Who's all in, comment below guys. Thankyou

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
We got all the snacks in too! Need to do another trip to the shops before we’re all arrested. Any allergies or triggers I should know of before I get the food in? I’ll be requesting that we’re all on the same wing. I’ll sneak a phone up my vaj so we can still watch her lives and come on tattle
BabyBel triggers me. It's the circular shape. In fact, add any circular shaped edible items to the list. I had a traumatic experience as a young child where I tried to put a circle block through a triangle hole in a shape sorter and I'm scarred for life.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

zoeshere

VIP Member
I know it’s the best decision but I feel so sorry for those kids. I’m sure she told them they were going there for Christmas and they won’t understand why they’re not 🥲 it’s bloody heartbreaking

• Sad

zyxwvu

VIP Member
She looks like a kid that's been badly dressed to play Angel Gabriel in the infant school Christmas nativity. Said kid is also that know-it-all knob that thinks she's better than everyone else and nobody really likes.

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
And what about someones son, bother, sister you could possibly hit in your car on the way home after drinking at least 4 drinks!!
HAVE A LOOK AT YOURSELF SHANN IN THE MIRROR, NOT EVERYONE IN THE WORLD IS WRONG APART FROM YOU, WAKEN UP AND TAKE SOME ACCOUNTABILITY FOR YOURSELF AND STOP BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE!!
ps...sorry for shouting!

• Heart
When she had her breakdown last year she had a LOT of negativity yet was on live constantly, back biting and being nasty, then laughing etc-I do totally believe that was a breakdown. I also believed at the end of last week she was having another but after the shenanigans and the fact she’s staying off live as she is mentally aware her behaviour was wrong ie drink driving I’m inclined to agree with others who have said she’s faking it. I don’t believe she truly wants her children back. If that’s the case Shan hold your hands up say your not cut out to parent and let them have a loving life they deserve. You can then be free to live the life you want, people won’t care how you choose to do that as long as you’re not putting your children in danger or adding to the trauma they have already been through at such a young age.

ginge2804

VIP Member
Social services don’t just take ‘trolls’ word for it. They will have seen the piles of evidence on tiktok that shows she isn’t safe to have those kids. This is half her issue. She cannot admit that anything is her fault and until she can, she will never get those kids back

NoseyBiatch92

I’m a bit torn at the moment in regards to commenting in her live, on the one hand she needs to get a grip of herself whether this manic phase is breakdown number 2 or if it’s being faked to not have the kids back, both are unhinged

But her comments are full of hate now like way more than a couple of days ago, I’d hate to see her do anything stupid like she tried to before, I think I’m just going to quietly watch the lives, as much as I don’t agree with anything she’s doing, I’d never want someone to be pushed to that point

XxHerewithpopcornxX

She isolated herself she said that on a live the other day! I think she’s a narc, a harm to her children and seriously unwell but can I just throw in there let’s not take moma bs side I know she is what she is and more upfront but she DID steal charity money and does things around her kids that are disgusting. No one’s perfect and no sides should be taken in my opinion. I’m glad for moma b’s side shannon is showing her true colours and how she’s probably manipulated her and lied about her but she’s no angel either!

IR0201

VIP Member
Can someone sneak a dog in so we can talk via them to our loved ones?

Faith is your vaj big enough for a dachshund to fit? Just temporarily 🤣

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
Surely she is trolling people now with that last video??
If she isn't allowed the kids overnight, surely that means they won't be placed back with her?? She is not well enough to look after those poor children.
If she has been told this, how is she still dancing and arsing abouting, surely that alone shows she needs some help! 🥺

I know we mess about on here and have a bit of craic but at end of the day we all are genuinely concerned for the safety and well being of her children and not coming home is the best place for them at the moment. Hopefully they will have a great Xmas and get some sort of normal routine back in their lives soon, I really think this will all effect them in the long run 💕

Last edited:
  • Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Just an update, she's not allowed the kids for Christmas, the trolls are to blame because social services are believing trolls, She reakons she's worked really hard to get them and their trust back but lives and videos tell a different story Shan don't they
Thank you Hairy! Appreciate the updates. I'm so glad the kids' Christmas won't be ruined by her. She can blame "trolls" all she likes. All the evidence is there in black, white, grey (other Christmas tree colours are available). She goes live and hands the evidence on a plate to social services. She posts videos and, again, hands over the evidence on a plate. She can continue to blame others but this is all on her. A very lonely Christmas coming for Ms Matilda the Narcissist and she deserves nothing less after what she's yet again put her children through.

• Heart