Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OleTed

Chatty Member
I totally don't get this thread at all. All everyone seems to do on here is praise Shan. She behaved appallingly to her children. The only reasons and excuses we have are hers. She has now made Tiktok her life, her videos come across as patronising at best. All the times she has been laughing and joking and having fun on tik tok could have been better spent with her children!

Reactions: 14

trixieMo

I’m a childrens Social Worker and if I was assessing this contact, there would be a plan of long term foster care. This is an awful contact and she is not using child friendly language at all. She is putting all of the blame on the children for her actions and this is emotional abuse. I hope the childrens Social Worker is watching this and this can inform their assessment. The children look frightened to death. There has been no enjoyment in this contact.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

IR0201

VIP Member
I’ve come out of tattle retirement to say this live is breaking my heart for the kids 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
I'm sorry but the amount of 'mothers' I see on tiktok drinking excessively and doing drugs with their kids in their care is bloody outrageous, just because they still have their kids doesn't mean they are fit to look after them. I agree Shan did wrong, lots wrong and she paid the ultimate price. I've seen momab talk to her kids like absolute shit, she smokes weed with them in the same room, she definitely doesn't deserve her kids either. Since momab is still smoking weed and Shans trying to stay away from it I don't blame her for kicking momab to the kerb

Reactions: 10

NewMember212

No matter what, I just can't seem to like shann. Everything just always seems to be everyone else's fault, everyone's a narcisst and an abuser, but she's never the problem. No way have her kids been away this long because Adam hit them. Just something about her I can't stand. Seems very manipulating Seems like she's the narcissist.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
I'm sorry but mamma b has her kids Shan so she can't be that bad a person, also she dropped dropped everything when u needed her and now u claim she abuses her kids and she gas lighted u I think your full of shit love. I am not a massive fan of mamma b but in her defence all she did was help u and dropped everything when u needed her and u shit on her from a great height and now makeing up stuff to make out u do nothing wrong
Baby P's mum had her kid. Didn't make her a good mother. From what I've seen, she's a horrific excuse of a parent. The 5 year old bit the 11 year old today. No discipline. She just stated that her 5 year old's temper was a nightmare. Wonder where she gets that from... Any "parent" that allows their children to be exposed to mind altering drugs is a waste of oxygen in my opinion.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Trunchy sat on love confused as to why Shan said she enabled her bad habits... Whilst smoking a joint with a weed vest on...

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Leighanne02

VIP Member
She's just a big fake! Al these videos about this that and the other. Last night she was getting irritated within minutes of G. And pretending to take deep breaths!! Get off live you idiot you're with your children why not wait till they're gone to go on live!!!

She says she’s not with Kate now and everything’s fine 😳

She literally went to meet her family and now she’s not right for her! Poor women hope she’s ok
Meeting the inlaws and all that 🤣 I cringed at that post

Another toxic Tik Toker who can't hold a friendship/relationship. Probably not right for her as she won't give up everything just to co-parent because she can't cope on her own.
Don't see chloe anymore her bestie of 5 min, apparently and in the blink of a eye she no longer around?! But remember guys it's NEVER her fault it's always the other person's! Still can't stand her and I personally have nothing nice to say about her

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

IR0201

VIP Member
They shouldn’t be home in January. She won’t cope. Blaming them for her shouting. Saying they need to respect her. Those kids are scared 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
I can see a repeat of the beginning of the year, she's playing a dodgy game as far as her kids are concerned. Why not stay single untill you are back on track with your kids instead of potentially causing them more heartache. You have proven you can't handle a relationship breaking down so why do it when you are so close to getting the kids back, none of it makes sense, and as for slating your grandma on live after she stuck by you through everything its utterly disgusting. You can't keep a friendship, you can't keep a relationship, you can't stay off the weed. Get in the bin

• Heart

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Something really tight has just happened 🤣 so there is a girl in shans chat who has the same name as me (on here) spelt the same aswell I see her alot anyway she has just come in on a different account asked why she has been blocked on her main. Mod asked what her account was she told them then few seconds after that thing in shans box said MOD GROUP yes yes its the same name! I think they blocked her thinking she is me on here 🤣🤣 👀 ooopppsss :/

Just so you know horse teeth..I'm still in you've blocked the wrong girl 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Everyone that mommab comes across ends like this, she is the worst person I've ever comes across. Lies through her back teeth. How them both girls have a good quality of life breathing in that awful drug everyday is beyond me

• Sad

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I’ve had to switch off. Only saw ten minutes and I just can’t watch. She’s just said she’s on live because her children lie and this is proof so I’m done watching. I think that’s vile to say on a live, I don’t care if she’s stressed. Meanwhile Ruben is having an absolute meltdown because she kept going on, and on, and on about him not using soap, he washed his hands. Get over it. Remind him next time to use soap! I hate to judge and I know being a parent is hard work but I’m sorry she should NOT be on live with the kids and if she can’t even cope with them for an hour after school then she absolutely cannot full time. Im getting serious deja vu here 😞

• Sad

IR0201

VIP Member
Did she use the words “momma abuses her kids”? All I heard was Shan say she smokes weed around them and that’s not on and that’s why she’s stepped away

I'm sorry but mamma b has her kids Shan so she can't be that bad a person, also she dropped dropped everything when u needed her and now u claim she abuses her kids and she gas lighted u I think your full of shit love. I am not a massive fan of mamma b but in her defence all she did was help u and dropped everything when u needed her and u shit on her from a great height and now makeing up stuff to make out u do nothing wrong
I don’t agree with your first bit. You say she has her kids and so can’t be that bad of a person and that’s so so incorrect. Not speaking about momma b specifically, but so many people abuse their kids and still have them. And they’re scum of the earth. I’m not saying she does or doesn’t abuse them, but just because she’s still got them, that doesn’t mean they’re not being abused

lozza96

VIP Member
Im sorry she shouldnt get them back .she needs to be 100% first as it seems like she resents them .she certainly dosnt sound like a mum .i think she needs to go back to working as well as that seemed to help her

• Heart

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I can’t believe what I’m hearing on this live. She’s ‘allowing’ her grandma to come round for an hour on Christmas Day then she has to leave. She has ‘learnt behaviours’ so she doesn’t want her round her kids is basically what she’s saying. She’s fell out with Chloe because she does things she doesn’t agree with. Apparently Chloe didn’t shave her hair in support of Shan for charity?! Wtf is wrong with her? These two supported her through her hardest times and she’s stood on tik tok slagging them off? I’m in shock honestly!

• Angry
  • Sad

Faith61

VIP Member
Here goes
Hi shan...I'm from tattle too
Please don't tell me to fuck off....I'm sensitive !
We only wanted to know if you're shagging your " bestie"...cos it def looks that way.....it's nowt to do with me...but, me and my immature bitch tattlers have been very concerned about you and hoping your children would be home soon...cos you seemed to be doing so well.
We thought you got rid of that fucking fringe goblin also ..but seems not?
Anyway....much love ..but if you could confirm either via tik tok or find your way in here to confirm...we would really appreciate it.....ps....whilst at it we still don't know why you and beggy fell out...so maybe kill two birds and all that and let us know that too....cheers xxx

Ohhh do you think it's us? Thought she didn't look here
Didn't think she cared what people thought anyway.
Def us, or one if us..its a bit cryptic but tattle mentioned in comments too🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
She's such a Narcissist!! Never her own fault. Never takes responsibility for her actions,always someone else. I give it until April and she will be sat downing the wine smoking spiffs and slagging social services off 😊

• Heart