Shamsa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody know where Shamsa has gone? I can't find her on insta, even though I was following her and she hasn't uploaded on YouTube for three weeks. Hope everything is OK, I enjoyed her content

Reactions: 1
Does anybody know where Shamsa has gone? I can't find her on insta, even though I was following her and she hasn't uploaded on YouTube for three weeks. Hope everything is OK, I enjoyed her content
I hope she is OK as well. Maybe she just needs to take a break from SM for a while. She was doing a lot for a mum of 6 children.

Reactions: 3
One of my favourite Youtubers. I have learned so many recipes from her, and I really hope she's back soon!

Reactions: 2
Oh my goodness.. Baby no7. I love shamsa but I am getting the feeling that she must be claiming a LOT of money for all of her kids. Massive congrats to her though and as usual, she is motivating and such a busy bee it puts me to shame and I only have 1 lol.

Oh my goodness.. Baby no7. I love shamsa but I am getting the feeling that she must be claiming a LOT of money for all of her kids. Massive congrats to her though and as usual, she is motivating and such a busy bee it puts me to shame and I only have 1 lol.
They can't claim any money for the three youngest children, there has been a two child limit in place since April 2017. They would be entitled to claim for the four older children if they had a claim in payment prior to that date for Child Tax Credits. However, we don't know their income so let's not focus on means tested benefits, they are complicated enough to calculate for actual benefit officers

Reactions: 6
They can't claim any money for the three youngest children, there has been a two child limit in place since April 2017. They would be entitled to claim for the four older children if they had a claim in payment prior to that date for Child Tax Credits. However, we don't know their income so let's not focus on means tested benefits, they are complicated enough to calculate for actual benefit officers
I didn't know that is this the same for universal credit as well? So much has changed now since I had my son. All so complicated these days! Got a lot to catch up on seems like she pre recorded all of the videos before uploading them in one go x

I didn't know that is this the same for universal credit as well? So much has changed now since I had my son. All so complicated these days! Got a lot to catch up on seems like she pre recorded all of the videos before uploading them in one go x
Yes UC is the same. The rules are really complex now, regarding the two child limit for HB, TCs and UC 😳

I'm glad she's put some vids up though, I was a bit worried about her. X

Reactions: 1
My gosh her vlog tired me out. Mum of 7 and she's just incredible! I only have 1 and last thing I feel like doing is baking or going for a walk lol

Thanks for the reminder about Shamsa….. just spent some time catching up. I love her!

I've sent Shamsa a package to her PO Box and I never get a reply from her. I would like to know if she received it or not because it was awhile back when she had her baby..

Her videos have been private, she put a comment on her YouTube community page the other day. She's having a break but may not come back

• Sad
I love Shamsa's videos so much. She is so authentic and funny, she really did inspire me.

I can't help feel something is going on with her. She has come back to instagram but turned off comments, same thing on her latest YouTube video. On the latest video, I don't know, she doesn't sound like herself, seems down and less happy. I really hope she is OK and is truly happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I love Shamsa's videos so much. She is so authentic and funny, she really did inspire me.

I can't help feel something is going on with her. She has come back to instagram but turned off comments, same thing on her latest YouTube video. On the latest video, I don't know, she doesn't sound like herself, seems down and less happy. I really hope she is OK and is truly happy.
I hope she’s ok too, I adore her!!!

Ok things got weird. Why is she promoting NFTs when she seems unclear of what they are herself?
She kept looking away from camera…can come across as hiding something..