Shamsa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else watch Shamsa? She’s a YouTube Mummy / DITL vlogger (she has a teaching degree but I think she says she only works as a cover teacher now?) and she is so down to Earth, kind, hardworking Mum of 5, soon to be 6! She respects her children’s privacy and never shows their faces on camera

A lot of “mummy” vloggers could learn from this lovely lady! Not necessarily mums.... maybe people like fopperholic, trim with tan and Jane gammons who just deletes comments which are constructive criticism and only keep ones who licks their arseholes!

I LOVE that she never deletes racists or rude comments, she actually comments on them and turns it into something hilarious! Like this video 😂

Reactions: 4
I love Shamsa too. She’s a breath of fresh air in the vapid cesspit of the more popular mum bloggers. I’ve watched her on and off for years. Found her through her Poundland hauls. Absolutely no airs or graces and is naturally funny. Her cooking channel is great as well.

Reactions: 5
She came on my recommended list and I've watched a few vlogs. She seems really nice. What does her husband do? He seems to be at home all day.

Reactions: 1
I think Shamsa’s husband was around a bit more in her earlier vlogs but rarely appears in her vlogs now. He seems to work full time so maybe he was a time home a bit more when Shamsa was still working as a supply teacher.

Reactions: 2
He doesn't appear much but she will say that he's in the next room and he picks the boys up from school every day, so this made me think that he either works from home or doesn't work.

Aah I get what you meant now. I got the impression Aqeel works nights/shift work maybe. Then again he seems to be off at weekends. Funny how you learn so much about the life of someone you may never meet, same with all these influencers.
What do you think about Shamsa showing her new little boy? I always liked the fact she didn’t share her children/family.
I saw Shamsa comment about MOD and that she should lose her job and I thought that was unlike Shamsa to put that.

I've spent the morning watching various vlogs so yes she did mention that he works nights so that would explain how he does school pick ups. I really like how she is so transparent, she did a vlog about how much she makes from YT (several years ago it was approx £4-500 per month) and tips on how to make money online which is really quite refreshing. I'm shocked about how much hate she gets but it's nice that she doesn't take it too seriously and can even take the mick herself.
She did say on an old vlog that she has shared baby pics of the children so maybe she's showing the new baby for now but won't continue. In saying that the Portugal vlog I definitely saw a few of them, don't know if she intended that or not.

I've been binge watching and really enjoy having her on in the background, she's very easy to listen to. What I can't understand is why she spends her weekend doing bulk cooking when she's at home every day and the children are at school? Surely it would be better to spend time with her children and do it during the week when they're at school?

I never thought of it that way. Cooking for the week on a Monday instead? Maybe it’s a child care thing or her children may have activities they do at a weekend when she shops?
Have you watched her cooking channel? Some brilliant recipes. I hope she hits 100K on YouTube soon.

I never thought of it that way. Cooking for the week on a Monday instead? Maybe it’s a child care thing or her children may have activities they do at a weekend when she shops?
Have you watched her cooking channel? Some brilliant recipes. I hope she hits 100K on YouTube soon.
Her cooking is amazing, I'm going to try some of the things myself. I feel a bit depressed at the amount of cooking she does though, some days she cooks a meal from scratch for lunch and dinner. She must rarely leave the kitchen! She did say though that you only see a snapshot so videos might be edited in a way that makes it look like she's doing a lot more than what she is. I really like her cleaning vlogs too (never thought I'd say that!)

I haven't watched enough of her to know, but does she ever socialize with friends/family? She has said quite a lot of times about the racism within her community to her husband and children, that is so shocking. I hope she has some close friends.

Reactions: 3
I was amazed at her being heavily pregnant and still cooking away, making cakes, doing a big shop...she is a trooper!
I have seen vlogs where her sister and family were there and she mentions having people over at Eid I think so I think she just doesn’t show it.
It is sad that she got racist comments from community and on YouTube, the level of ignorance is astounding :(

I was amazed at her being heavily pregnant and still cooking away, making cakes, doing a big shop...she is a trooper!
I have seen vlogs where her sister and family were there and she mentions having people over at Eid I think so I think she just doesn’t show it.
It is sad that she got racist comments from community and on YouTube, the level of ignorance is astounding :(
She's definitely a grafter, she inspired me to clean out my cupboards :) I had some Pakistani friends at secondary school and the house work was a massive thing in their life, they did really big jobs as standard that my Mum did every few months, like pulling out furniture to mop/hoover. I suppose Shamsa grew up like that too.

My Pakistani neighbours are like that. The level of cleaning they do makes me feel like a slattern. Even down to taking the rugs out and hanging them over the line to air.

it’s sad that she gets racist comments. Some people are just disgusting. Maybe it’s because she’s one of the few Youtubers that no one can say anything negative about so that’s how they get their digs in. Makes me sick.

My Pakistani neighbours are like that. The level of cleaning they do makes me feel like a slattern. Even down to taking the rugs out and hanging them over the line to air.

it’s sad that she gets racist comments. Some people are just disgusting. Maybe it’s because she’s one of the few Youtubers that no one can say anything negative about so that’s how they get their digs in. Makes me sick.
It seems to be mostly Pakistani/Asians who she gets the most racism from. Shouldn't happen but I love the way she makes fun of it, I'm sure that enrages the racists even more. The last one I watched said she gets so many comments from Asian men asking about the size of her husband's private parts?!
I think she'd be a lovely neighbour.

I really enjoy her hauls. She made me laugh when she said that aldi have stopped stocking jalapeño ketchup and she's not happy about it :ROFLMAO: I really enjoy watching her videos, mostly because of her humour and sarcasm lol.

• Haha