Sexy Beasts - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH MY GOODNESS. Episode 1 down. The man doing the voice over is a weird one but he might grow on me. As for the contestants, ****** gave me the worst vibes!! He’s a total duck boy. Emma was immature and rude especially to
the mouse, asking him to show her the pub right after kicking him off the show.

The ending ceremony was disgusting. More than a little creepy behavior going on for someone who you’re meeting formally for the first time.
Sad for Archie because he seems nice but at the end of the day I think he’s better off!

Reactions: 1
Hehe love weird in my entertainment!

I’m pretty new to this forum. What’s a catch up watch??

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hehe love weird in my entertainment!

I’m pretty new to this forum. What’s a catch up watch??
Welcome! Some of us watch shows like this together with running commentary on here! If we watch ep 1 then we can catch up to you and watch ep 2 with you (if you'll have us!) 😆

• Heart
I could do catch up watch of episode 1 tonight then decide when we can all watch the rest together?

@Sheabutter just to warn you we communicate a lot in gifs 🤣 Especially to announce our arrival each episode so we know who is watching with us 😁

• Heart
Watching the 2nd episode right now...

The first episode was on celebrity gogglebox so i thought pointless watching it when i saw on there

I’m just watching a clip of it on Googlebox and I’m in literal tears 😂😂😂 so weird! I’m SO watching

• Haha
Reactions: 3