Senior Tory MP is arrested on suspicion of rape

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think that’s a spoof twitter
When you put his name into google it takes you to his wiki page to the right of that is his pic with his info and his spouse etc there's 3 links there to his SM I looked on his Insta just now ? why would google have fake links on his info page really strange ? does anyone know why this is ?

Reactions: 1
When you put his name into google it takes you to his wiki page to the right of that is his pic with his info and his spouse etc there's 3 links there to his SM I looked on his Insta just now ? why would google have fake links on his info page really strange ? does anyone know why this is ?
Wiki can be edited by anyone can't it? Or do you mean on Google?

When I search his name only the Facebook comes up. And when I click on the Facebook link it says content has been removed. I don’t use google though, I use duck duck go (take a look at Google’s privacy practices)

It must be him if there's a block on his info and his SM has disappeared ..

Any MP who is involved with indecent child imaging or sexual offences should be dealt with accordingly. As linked above, labour MP's also commit these crimes - not only tory MP's.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
You couldn’t get this numpty off the tv not long ago,now his name is never mentioned anywhere...silence speaks volumes. He is an obnoxious person and quick tempered,I’m not that surprised.

The BBC said 50's there's been a lot of different reports on it today tbh....don't tell us it bumbling Boris himself 😂

Saw these names online all former ministers in their 50's
Liam Fox
Chris Grayling
Jeremy Hunt
sajid Javid
less senior
mark Francois
Greg Hands
one of this lot maybe 🤷‍♀️
It won’t be long before we know’Mark my words’.

Reactions: 2