Senior Tory MP is arrested on suspicion of rape

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know who it is? Every tory on twitter is being accused But haven't seen anything to back it up

I don’t know who it is and I think we have to be careful about speculating. They are protected unless charged and naming the person might make things difficult for the victim.

Got to be honest though and say I am longing to know who this is as well.

Reactions: 5
Someone on Twitter pointed out that Alex Salmond was named so why can’t this bloke be named.

Reactions: 1
Senior Tory ,was in a relationship with the woman it's claimed she accused him of abusive behaviour not sexual assault..

I think Alex Salmond was named after being charged. (Might be wrong about that so feel free to correct)

Senior Tory ,was in a relationship with the woman it's claimed she accused him of abusive behaviour not sexual assault..
The person in question has been accused of violent sexual assault and coercive control. There seem to be links to the west country as a lot of local papers there are writing about it. I have a hunch, no more, but OL comes to mind.

Reactions: 2
The person in question has been accused of violent sexual assault and coercive control. There seem to be links to the west country as a lot of local papers there are writing about it. I have a hunch, no more, but OL comes to mind.
she's supposed to have told Rees Mogg and the speaker (I think ) last month and was encouraged to go to the police ,but she's not supposed to have told them about the rape, just that he was abusive towards her .He's supposed to have done this on numerous occasions. I think she might find it hard to prove rape when she was in a relationship with him 🤷‍♀️

It can’t be this person as they are no longer a current MP.

Reactions: 2
They also aren’t “in their 50s” though.
The BBC said 50's there's been a lot of different reports on it today tbh....don't tell us it bumbling Boris himself 😂

Saw these names online all former ministers in their 50's
Liam Fox
Chris Grayling
Jeremy Hunt
sajid Javid
less senior
mark Francois
Greg Hands
one of this lot maybe 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The BBC said 50's there's been a lot of different reports on it today tbh....don't tell us it bumbling Boris himself 😂

Saw these names online all former ministers in their 50's
Liam Fox
Chris Grayling
Jeremy Hunt
sajid Javid
less senior
mark Francois
Greg Hands
one of this lot maybe 🤷‍♀️
Oh god could you imagine...:oops:

• Haha