Senior figure in Dublin accountancy firm suspected of €1m-plus fraud

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is an article in the irish times and seems to be a good bit in the news- wondering does anyone know who is it ? Dublin being the village that it is im sure someone might know!

Reactions: 1
All I've been able to find is that it's a man and he over-claimed on his expenses (by a fair bit, it seems!).

It's frightening how many crooks do this and the length of time that passes before they're caught (if they're caught).

I worked with a woman years ago who appeared so professional, so trustworthy, noticed if a mere cent was out of balance, yet she managed to siphon funds to her own bank accounts for years before someone noticed something was amiss.

Reactions: 2
Some interesting stuff over on Reddit, particularly in specifying what company he could have worked for.

Screenshot 2021-04-07 at 01.52.17.png

Reactions: 3
Interesting, I know of a previous E&Y partner who was Irish, worked in Edinburgh years ago and involved in fraud but no idea whether he went back to Dublin.

Reactions: 4