Selmar Vlogs, the quiet man-Gibson's penance.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given the talents of Selmar, i felt he deserved his own thread. He's a grafter, who escapes the Chateau every weekend to travel around in his camper van with his little dog Diesel. As part of my penance-see Chateau Diary threads, i am even watching the adverts-something no die hard reviewer generally does. Hopefully this will appease @Princess and the Pea and @Jeeves.

First review, Selmar's latest vlog-Weekend trip. ( Title says it all)
This opens with a small explanation of Selmar unable to visit a tit O. I like how he pronounces that. The vlog was 27 minutes long and Selmar doesn't seem to do much editing. I felt he could have been a bit quicker as one poor wretch on crutches was desperately hobbling up the hill, whilst Selmar was filming ( Maybe they didn't want to be filmed?) The sound quality was a bit poor as Selmar was filming in the wind.
The tit O looks interesting though-the town looks deserted ( apart from the person on crutches)
Sound quality is a bit poor-Selmar has a quiet voice.
I felt Selmar would have benefitted from a Stephanie trick, by reading from the Wikipedia script for interest.
Selmar likes to put pics in the middle of his vlogs which probably could have benefitted from some music. Ah, I spoke to soon-as part of my penance, we are now in church and music is playing :D Selmar must be getting ideas for the Church at LaLand.
Overall I think he takes better pictures than Vlogs. There are some amusing ones.

Review 2. Oh the sore temptations. Woe is me.
This vlog is 46 minutes long...FFS! Yoga in Parc, des Parelles.

We are treated to a map of the parc, which to be fair looks very nice. Selmar is humming along as we enter the parc, Tarif is only 2E, including dogs. Pretty sure i heard Selmar let off wind at one point, but i could be mistaken. There is a path longer than the yellow brick road, until we get to a point of interest in the parc which is a woody tree. ( Please Selmar, i like a bit of wood as much as the next artisan, but more interest is needed)
At roughly 25 minutes, Selmar stops to do some Yoga whilst Diesel licks his nether regions. I don't know which i am more impressed by. This is obvs one for the ladies, but to be fair we could all do with a bit of stretching every now and then. We know he is getting serious when the boots come off and he adopts some really awkward poses. Fair play Selmar, the commentary for Yoga lovers would have been great with a better quality microphone. Diesel looks unimpressed.
After 15 mins or so of Yoga, Selmar moves onto large boulders and by now it is really windy. His voice is so quiet that it is useless speaking whilst it so windy. After a meander past a stream we come to some Donkeys. I wonder if these are the infamous Donkeys from another Vlog?
We finish with a treat of yet another path over a bog and some child crying for their father. Diesel looks disgusted at this point he doesn't like the rickety bridge.
Selmar is on a turbo booster and is asking for suggestions for other tit O's to visit as he escapes next weekend.

Vlog 3. Loges
I am recognising a pattern here!
Selmar is excited as he spots real people and cars on the streets. Selmar is taking all precautions, with masks. He obviously misses interacting with people. Selmar seems to like ones with hills, as he visits the beautiful tit oo's. He must be fit with all that Yoga and hill walking.
This one has a plaque to Joanne D'Arc on the entrance.
Once again there is nothing open and he walks around the edge making comment on those who have snuck inside.
Once again, he intersperses with pictures.
There are also a lot of adverts!!!
I am quite surprised that camper sites are open and i didn't really see the point in videoing at night, but i could see there was a lot of bird noise or something going on.
The day after the night before.
He is very fond of hilly streets and views from below of tit oo's.
Overall, whilst very scenic -it is a bit like viewing the relatives photos after they get back off holiday. It has the feeling of a personal diary as opposed to something that could be edited and put out as a vlog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Did I miss some info on a vlog somewhere….? Why are Silly & Tat in England when they are trying to “buy” a shitoo?