Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StillMe

Member
She doesnt have binge eating disorder, shes just lazy and greedy. She sleeps eats and repeats. She says she has a disorder to stay relevant, the constant reference to bipolar is getting old now. She needs a new disorder to bang on about that will fuel her income and give her more of a reason to post vile pictures of her naked very overweight very unhealthy body. She wants to lose weight and needs a reason to do it that goes along with her reputation. She looks awful, the weight has piled on and she looks bigger, more uncomfortable and more unhealthy than ever before. Wont be long before she start going on about how depressed she is its Christmas. She wouldn't know positivity if it slapped her in the face. I cant watch her anymore she makes me feel ill, especially when she starts with the no one likes me, I don't know what content to post anymore crap and a few stories later she gushing at everyone telling her how amazing she is. She just needs constant attention and validation.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
I’m sick of her underwear photos and her pretend mania (oh if I talk faster and show I’m up late in ‘manic’, no Liv, if you got your arse out of bed before midday then you might sleep better. Ok boo?) and basically saying it is fine to be fat.
I’m not being fatphobic. I am fat. A change in medication has seen me go from almost underweight to almost morbidly obese. I’m tall so people don’t think I am that fat but I am and I have seen my physical health decline because of it. I get out of breath, my clothes don’t fit, getting up from sitting on the floor or sofa of hard, my skin is shit.
I don’t follow her but I kept stalking her because it is tragic and I couldn’t stop watching. Now she infuriates me with her absolute dangerous bullshit and I’m going to stop even doing that. Grow up Liv 🤬
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

ekl2000

VIP Member
What would she do if he suddenly couldn’t edit for her? Like if he left or got ill. She’s like the front woman of a band who doesn’t songwrite or play an instrument. Most of the work behind her ‘brand’ isn’t done by her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

obviously....

VIP Member
One thing that bugs me about her is when she says (all the time) that she has no friends (apart from her followers 🥴) but she meets up with her friends and that goodlucknic she talks about has been her friend since school🙄 and how her manager or whoever it is is her best friend. I genuinely have like 2 real friends 😅 I hate when people say oh I’ve no friends when they clearly do
She says whatever will get her the most attention
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Chirpy

Well-known member
The narcissism of the ‘what do you need from me’ story, it’s all about her. Why would anyone need anything from her? She’s just some random influencer, really not that important! 🙄
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Sariassong

Well-known member
The irony of someone declaring they have a binge eating disorder, taking whatever medication she hoodwinked her gp into prescribing for a made up issue, with a milkshake is laughable. What a shit person she is. Pure lazy. Gets up after lunch, grabs fast food and makes 2 stories for her "job" lol wow, she is a joke.
She really doesn't understand what having an eating disorder really entails. If she's trying to portray binge eating disorder she's doing a really shit job !
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

obviously....

VIP Member
I’m wondering now whether her Botox was for cosmetic reasons and not her ‘eye distona’ people wait agggeeeeeees for NHS treatment Liv seemed to get hers rather quick
Very true. Surely people who were getting this last year would have had their treatment postponed to this year....meaning delays for liv.
It seems within a month she was referred, diagnosed and treated.

Got to laugh as she clearly squinted when she spoke about it....you could tell by her mouth and facial muscles

She must have worked so hard to design and produce these.... 🥱
 

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 6
definitely not completely attacking what you’ve said and I don’t agree with a lot of things that Liv does but I do just want to point out a couple of things. I’m a mental health nurse and have worked with countless people who’s hair has become completely matted (sometimes to the point of having to be cut off) due to depression. I’ve also worked with people who have not showered for months, sometimes YEARS because they have been so low. Obviously the level of self care that liv is advocating is not ‘ideal’, but honestly for some people it really is a step in the right direction.
Yes of course, I completely agree and would never want anyone to suffer. However if you were truly that low I don’t believe you would even consider posting on the internet, she’s just normalising her own slobbish behaviour and making others think it’s ok to do the same. When really she should be encouraging her followers who have got to the point where they can’t get out of bed, brush their teeth or hair to seek proper help. Not to just reach out to her as lots of others have said she is consistently ghosting vulnerable people
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Cookiemonster83

Active member
She genuinely doesn't give a shit about her "angels" she's just in it for the money. Sold her soul to the devil for a few crap freebies. What a terrible human being. Making grandma proud? Don't think so boo!!
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Waiting for the day she says this thread is bullying her 🤣
She must read here but she won’t ever take any of our advice because she loves the attention she gets. She will be inactive by the end of the year, realising that Instagram and YouTube are not a career for her. She just isn’t good at it.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

obviously....

VIP Member
If I looked at her insta and history, I wouldn't hire her either. She is disengenous. Unoriginal. Dangerous; lazy and has zero integrity. She'd sell her grandma for an ad. Her underwear pics are boring, and she uses it for clout cos she has no content to make. Nothing. She's not doing it for any other reason than to try gain more vulnerable people to follow her. People that are insecure about their weight. She doth protests too much about how much she loves her "curvy" aka overweight cos she can't stop stuffing her face with junk, body. She's just horrid. An actual, inside out, ugly person.
That's what I meant by not hiring her. She is dangerous to others and toxic.

She really needs to come off instagram or actually post half decent stuff (not the same shit topics/pics). She needs to stop acting like she is the cool kid and grow the fuck up

What happened to the binge eating disorder???????
 

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 6

sixofone

New member
She's ripping off a over used quote on a standard t shirt which she will have to charge £20+ because she can't mass produce to get her cost down. The website is the doing of her boyfriend so she had no work to do there. She copied a slogan and picked a basic t shirt to slap it on. How is that working hard lol fucking hell she's stupid. She's like the useless middle man. Always trying to fuck over the sheep that follow and only 3000 likes out of 127k....yeah it's gonna tank. Why does everyone think they can do merch. Like who do these plebs think they are?! Go back to school liv, get some education and get a job cos social media ain't for you fat cheeks!
I think this all the time, why does every fucker who has a mediocre following on socials think we want merch?! :ROFLMAO::sleep:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

obviously....

VIP Member
Let's chat...

Hows the incurable eye disorder
Hows the bipolar, anxiety, depression, binge eating disorder, bulimia, anorexia, sobriety
Are you still bathing and coming out with a face full of make up still?
Hows pidge (the shittest design) going?
Are you still ghosting some of your most vulnerable followers?

Oh and another medication reminder 🙄 fuck off....its just another reason to feel needed and wanted. You don't see a person with diabetes banging on every day about remembering their insulin. Medication doesn't mean you are special....
 

Attachments

  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
14 times in the past month she has posted in her underwear and that is not including the posts she has deleted (which she does a lot) and her being naked or in her underwear on her stories. Put some clothes on boo, it’s winter 🤦🏼‍♀️
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

obviously....

VIP Member
Honey boo boo 🤢

I'd still be working in retail, and that shit....

Nice to see she is respectful of others. Retail workers have worked their arses off this year and here is this arsehole slating them as shit.

I'd rather work in retail than making an unsteady income of jiggling my belly, attention seeking and talking to a camera
 

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Like
  • Angry
Reactions: 6

Vanilla Sorbet

Active member
Long time lurker of tattle but thought I would break my silence to articulate some of my opinions for my first post on this dinky lil thread... sorry this is gonna be a long ramble. Apologise as well if I relate this too much to myself and make typos!

I follow Liv and think she seems like a nice but awkward girl. She doesn't come across as malicious and she seems to stay clear of "influencer drama"*. Unfortunately, I think she doesn't really have the drive to have social media as a full time job. She probably spends hours on her feed and engaging with fans but her content is just kinda bland. Her mental health may be a reason for that, too, however - mental health impacts everyone differently and she may struggle to be creative when her moods are low.

On the topic of alcohol issues, I agree that she probably wasn't an alcoholic or drug addict but that doesn't mean she didn't have a problematic relationship with alcohol. As someone with MH issues myself I stay clear of consuming too much alcohol because if I go over a limit then I can really mess myself up mentally. I know a lot of people who are similar to me and some people can easily manage that limit and still drink regularly. Others cannot and anytime they drink they end up in a situation that puts them in danger. Another reason could be that she was too heavily relying on alcoholic and it was easier to cut it out now before it became an addiction/dependence that is harder to manage. Also, medication reacts badly with alcohol and if you're on a lot of meds you're not *really* supposed to drink.

In terms of her ED, I believe she has BED as she claims as a result of never having proper treatment for her bulimia. However, she probably also has (ON TOP OF THE BED) a rather sedentary lifestyle and doesn't keep a balanced diet. I think she wholly bought into the whole self love stuff with "eat cake for breakfast! have mcdonalds every night for dinner! fuck it" BS and beginning to accept and love your body and "fuck" diet culture (with the support of the bopo movement and her followers) made her gain weight. Instead of reacting badly to it, she accepted it and embraced her body - and honestly, all power to her. I've gained a lot of weight in the past few years because of various reasons (mainly due to an injury and medication) and I really hate it/feel very self conscious, I know it makes me unhealthy and I'd like to change that but seeing bigger girls love their bodies makes me feel less crappy in mine for the time being. But, I think, alongside this "fuck diets eat what you want" crap that she is ALSO binging too. A friend of mine had BED and gained 70 lbs in about 5 or 6 months. She would often post pictures on her insta if she was having something indulgent like a takeaway or fancy slice cake but there was a lot more going on behind closed doors. Instead of just having the once slice of cake she would end up binging and eating the whole cake plus whatever else she could get her hands on. Binging is secretive and shameful so of course Liv wouldn't have shared her worst binges and if she did, its because she wouldn't have realised it was binging.

I think even if she is disgusted at herself right now and feeling really shameful that she knows she has an image to uphold and loving her body "flaws n all" fits in with that mentality although I do understand that it seems contradictory if she's seeking help.

The whole mantra of the bopo movement is that people are still of value even if they're disabled/fat/ill/unconventional and I think that is great. Showing the raw side of mental illness and that there is no one standard size should be promoted more. However, the community is often used to romanticise unhealthy lifestyles and back people into a corner of blind acceptance of their fate. Recovery and treatment are great and people should be encouraged to seek avenues to help themselves where possible. People should be valued wherever they are in their journeys and not seen as lesser because of it but to keep people at square one or down a path of further destruction because of a false idea of "authenticity" is really harmful. I think the community does this to many young impressionable girls and can often become a further way to hurt, not heal.

I do wish her all the best and I hope if she reads this she doesn't think this is me being nasty for the sake of being nasty, I do enjoy her content for the most but her being out on the public eye means she will have people commenting and speculating about her.

* with the exception of the selfloveclubb/milliekeepsgoing stuff (that I really want to know the tea from).
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

CoffeeSugarMilk

Active member
Knew it was going to be overpriced, but £34.99 for a plain black hoody with just the word ‘ruthless’ on it? Is she having a bloody laugh? 🤣
Does she purposely take pictures of herself in unfattering angles and pulling her chin in to give herself a double chin? Something I've noticed and it's so fucking annoying
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6