Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bbb333

I can’t fucking bear SM. “oooh look we donate 5p of our hideously overpriced tees to the poor and consumptive” ah fuck off.

When I became a mum for the first time one of my terrifically “woke” chums gave me a “maman” tee and I couldn’t stand it.

to me they are the threads of choice for the worst kind of smug twat who sees motherhood (mainly NEW motherhood) as an exciting lifestyle segue.
THIS!!!!! 👍🏼

Linkylu

Chatty Member
Her room looks a bit like a prison cell. High window, washing facility in corner… and cold! So cold
Don’t like the way the new house has been done up at all. Odd building, lots of money spent and still looks utalita
Her room looks a bit like a prison cell. High window, washing facility in corner… and cold! So cold
dont like what they’ve done with the new house at all. Strange building, lots of money spent and it still looks somehow spartan and not cosy or comfortable, imo.

dont like what they’ve done with the new house at all. Strange building, lots of money spent and it still looks somehow spartan and not cosy or comfortable, imo

Linkylu

Chatty Member
Putting money on them getting divorced, him moving back to London and putting the whole Bruton phase behind him, her back to her parents in Surrey/Sussex wherever they are, but close enough to London to still feel relevant (and propped up by the affluent grandparents while she tries to reestablish her meeja career)
I wonder whatever happened to the London cousin who painted the colourful wall in the shop? She was happy to show her off, and then nothing.