Selena Trevino

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch her? https://www.youtube.com/@SelenaTrevino

She used to be just a standard meh-I'll-watch-her-to-waste-time channel for me. But I've recently found her to be insufferable, particularly with her new home content.

She seems to be really impressed with herself for buying a home, and she specifically points out her young age all the time. :rolleyes:
I just need to rant a little:

In my opinion...
  • She didn't work any harder than the average 20-something year old. She quite literally just got lucky with her job and salary after graduation, so her arrogance is very unwarranted. She also was able to do it while working remotely most of the time, so she had a very cushy job situation, which was (again) just luck.
  • It's an outdated concept, particularly in this economy, that buying a home is the best financial decision. It likely would have been smarter for her to rent a little longer.
  • ^ She did it just to check it off a to-do list. She rushed the process and even backed out of a home, wasting money, because she didn't really think it through.
  • She may have purchased a house, but I'm not particularly impressed with how "adult" and "independent" she thinks she is. She still seems very immature and coddled. Like a kid in middle school.
  • For this point, I'm only bringing it up because she seems like someone who would want to get married in the near future. I assume she's (probably) eventually going to marry her boyfriend who moved across the country to be with her, right? So...he's going to continue splitting the mortgage...forever? But he'll have zero rights because it'll be a pre-marital asset... I'd be careful if I was him, because that doesn't seem entirely fair.
  • ^ It's also not really that impressive if she has someone splitting the mortgage/utilities/groceries with her.

Last edited:
The erratic camera shots and the video I attempted to watch first seeming to be just shots of her bum while doing something put me off. I will say I only heard of her from this thread though. I’d never have seen her otherwise