seda_london

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Dubai again, don’t think I’ve known a mother to leave a child at home so much to party ( she’s also in her thirties ) ,
looks like she’s no longer with the guy who’s apparently wanted by the police

There is so much competition of young influencer types there, the chance of “success” must be tiny.

They seem to think these Arabs will hand them wads of cash.

Her business must be doing really well for her to keep going over at peak times.

REALLY, HOE? you scam the UK people/gov't out of PPE loans only to use that money to renovate your house whilst running your salon on the low during low down??? OKAYYYYY, going to try to call people out? STFU.

Screen Shot 2023-02-13 at 12.33.51.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why do they all get on their high horse with charity?

Let people give directly npt via these scammers.

So she’s still with that guy ( or back with him) and made a birthday post for him , also declaring her love for him and this tie showing his face !? Maybe he’s no longer wanted by the police 🤪❓

So she’s still with that guy ( or back with him) and made a birthday post for him , also declaring her love for him and this tie showing his face !? Maybe he’s no longer wanted by the police 🤪❓
Gosh he looks so “street”

That chain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
HAHAHA did he say goodbye to the gang life?

Also, Tiger photos??? Seda is such an ignorant twit. Uneducated bit. Shouldn't surprise me but those photos are so disappointing.

Does seda live in Dubai now? She’s been there weeks now after going to Thailand and posted school run up ,

Does seda live in Dubai now? She’s been there weeks now after going to Thailand and posted school run up ,
Apparently so. She’s not available for appointments so I think she’s moved out there. Where does she get her money from?

The authorities is Dubai are very well organised and financial records and people’s movements are tracked. If they want to they can arrest and imprison very quickly.

so if the authorities were after their bounce back loan and someone fled the Uk it would be easy to catch them there.

somehow this goes way beyond the 30k

is she doing a Daria?

all very suspect , so if her beauty business is doing so well why get up and leave for Dubai ? Odd she’s not a announced her move , It’s not adding up she was in Thailand aswell just a few weeks ago with her daughter and gangster rapper looking boyfriend
---
The authorities is Dubai are very well organised and financial records and people’s movements are tracked. If they want to they can arrest and imprison very quickly.

so if the authorities were after their bounce back loan and someone fled the Uk it would be easy to catch them there.

somehow this goes way beyond the 30k

is she doing a Daria?
Is there proof she took out a bounce bank loan ? Is this sort of thing on public records , bet she used that loan to go out partying and fund the new car she got at the time !

all very suspect , so if her beauty business is doing so well why get up and leave for Dubai ? Odd she’s not a announced her move , It’s not adding up she was in Thailand aswell just a few weeks ago with her daughter and gangster rapper looking boyfriend
---

Is there proof she took out a bounce bank loan ? Is this sort of thing on public records , bet she used that loan to go out partying and fund the new car she got at the time !
I mean, it's called owning your own business. Get an office manager. usually how things run. I own an established salon in the states and I have an OM, I live outside of USA, it can be done, I promise. :p

there's proof that she took out a PPE loan. not sure if its also a bounce back loan. Everyone did fix their homes and buy a new car on PPE loans, you must not live in north London. ha

The apartment shes living in looks very nice ... again how is she affording this and. All these nights out in Dubai , also wonder who's looking after the daughter in Dubai while she's out every other night with Sophie O'Neil... looks like they are hanging out with Dawn Ward now !

I wonder if she's in a relationship with that sophieoneil ? They live together in Dubai , pictures / videos of them holding hands, love hearts etc , all a bit more than friendship by looks of it , her daughter also lives with them it seems , but of weird dynamic, she continues to go clubbing every week with influencers , that poor daughter, what and embarrassment ! Also the Dad Ali seems to disappeared off socials , usually posting flash stuff etc , wonder if he's in prison or something as rumours are around north london that he's been involved in fraud etc , hence the fake rich lifestyle .

I wonder if she's in a relationship with that sophieoneil ? They live together in Dubai , pictures / videos of them holding hands, love hearts etc , all a bit more than friendship by looks of it , her daughter also lives with them it seems , but of weird dynamic, she continues to go clubbing every week with influencers , that poor daughter, what and embarrassment ! Also the Dad Ali seems to disappeared off socials , usually posting flash stuff etc , wonder if he's in prison or something as rumours are around north london that he's been involved in fraud etc , hence the fake rich lifestyle .
Nah she and Sophie are just selling a fantasy, "gayfishing"

I am convinced that Seda is a s3x worker and also a Madam. her tavel business is just a front, that is why they want women to join.

I wonder too , what does she actually do for work? She's just left her beauty business in the UK to live in a Dubai ? She appears to share an appartment with Sophie O'Neil and her daughter lives with them? Very odd set up
I am convinced that Seda is a s3x worker and also a Madam. her tavel business is just a front, that is why they want women to join.

I wonder too , what does she actually do for work? She's just left her beauty business in the UK to live in a Dubai ? She appears to share an appartment with Sophie O'Neil and her daughter lives with them? Very odd set up
I over heard some guys (who actually knew her a few weeks ago) talking about her. One of them used to hook up with when she was working at some mobile phone store, like way back in the day. The other hooked up with her right after her break up to her baby daddy from what I gathered. Dunno how credible they are. Anyway, if she's been round in a friends groups, I can only imagine how dirty she really is. But i will tell you one thing, no man in london would ever wife her up, she's got to find someone outside of UK. But yeah they basically confirmed she was an esc0rt in Dubai.

She still owns her business in UK though.