seda_london

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is her guy?
Don't really know. look at her followers and it's a guy named "Mike". She's also just unfollowed a Mike on there who was some type of sports agent or football person. not sure if it was him or not. maybe got wind that we are talking about him on here, possibly would get back to his wife. lulz

Don't really know. look at her followers and it's a guy named "Mike". She's also just unfollowed a Mike on there who was some type of sports agent or football person. not sure if it was him or not. maybe got wind that we are talking about him on here, possibly would get back to his wife. lulz
That’s him. The only picture I can find of him. I think he’s got a wife possibly too! He’s not an agent for sure he is a dealer

Attachments

Reactions: 2
That’s him. The only picture I can find of him. I think he’s got a wife possibly too! He’s not an agent for sure he is a dealer
EWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG that's so gross, Seda!! Doesn't surprise me though. The way Seda carries herself, the "ratchet lewk" you attract what you are. Hence the ratchet thug she's boo'd up with. I can't imagine a respectful man who's got a legal hustle would ever want to take a girl like her seriously. Imagine taking her to a company party at a top tier finance or law firm. She'd be so out of place, thick as tit girl.

looks like she's deleted everything related to him on her page. Trouble in paradise?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wonder why he has asked her to hide him?

that means either he is married or under investigation.

she is a mother she needs to chose guys that are a father figure not gram worthy.

Reactions: 1
Any solid proof he’s a drug dealer ? He’s not bad looking to be fair. Looks like she’s always gone for a slight bad boy type if you notice her ex husband on Instagram @bluerockboy …I seriously doubt this will last , she’s in her thirties now she really needs to stop trying to be Kim Kardashian and dating rude boys / rapper looking types ( it never ends well) , atleast Melly has gone with someone who looks like they have more class and a genuine stable career and business, I get the feeling Seda just has not grown up and not learnt from her past failed marriage

Any solid proof he’s a drug dealer ? He’s not bad looking to be fair. Looks like she’s always gone for a slight bad boy type if you notice her ex husband on Instagram @bluerockboy …I seriously doubt this will last , she’s in her thirties now she really needs to stop trying to be Kim Kardashian and dating rude boys / rapper looking types ( it never ends well) , atleast Melly has gone with someone who looks like they have more class and a genuine stable career and business, I get the feeling Seda just has not grown up and not learnt from her past failed marriage
I'm not one for telling people who they should date or not. it's their choice at the end of the day. I can critique the person though.
he looks like a grease ball. yuck. but we all have different taste and he aint for me, he's for her. Seda can't date anyone who doesn't look like this, look at her... hahaha

Errrm did anyone notice she has removed all his pics from her insta??!
like removed how? I still see all her pics. I did notice she removed quite a few. she probably wants to see like she doesn't try hard on insta by only having under 150 photos like most morons on the gram, so her content doesn't look stale. its a thing, trying to look like you don't care even though your validation is in your likes and comments. lulz

Yes all his pics have been removed !? definitely trouble In paradise as someone else said as they were only in Dubai with each other a few days ago! Either that or someone’s mentioned our comments here to her ! Hmmm

I found out today: He's associated with a crew that don't show their face on insta because the police are investigating their illegal activity.
So you won't catch him looking directly in a photo without sunglasses or his eyes closed. You don't go to these great lengths to not be seen on the gram even though you're on the gram unless you're hiding something. Man on man, Seda is who she dates, innit???? RATCHET ASS FUUUUCK.
268620541_929671284337449_1701319379405929141_n.jpg

I found out today: He's associated with a crew that don't show their face on insta because the police are investigating their illegal activity.
So you won't catch him looking directly in a photo without sunglasses or his eyes closed. You don't go to these great lengths to not be seen on the gram even though you're on the gram unless you're hiding something. Man on man, Seda is who she dates, innit???? RATCHET ASS FUUUUCK.
View attachment 1776010
Yup the third guy in this pic below with him who he hangs around with has done prison time not sure what for but he raps about selling drugs etc and on his Insta page he had videos of him celebrating being out of prison , so I’m guessing It’s something probably drug related what they are being investigated for , if this is true then I seriously think social services should be notified… her poor child… a mother clubbing every week and dating drug dealer / known criminal ! Mind you I wonder if something has happened since she’s deleted him off her socials!

Attachments

Anyone notice how quiet she's been lately. Rumor has they were in a physical altercation so she's laying pretty low right now.

Anyone notice how quiet she's been lately. Rumor has they were in a physical altercation so she's laying pretty low right now.
Thats sad apparently her ex husband Ali , Instagram name @bluerockboy and father to her daughter, I heard was violent to her too, she was married to him for 10 years I remember she said in a Q&A and they co parent … I think her dad died some years back so no real stable home life herself … you also rarely see her with her mum or posting about her , only ever out partying with friends really , I genuinely feel for the daughter to be honest

Thats sad apparently her ex husband Ali , Instagram name @bluerockboy and father to her daughter, I heard was violent to her too, she was married to him for 10 years I remember she said in a Q&A and they co parent … I think her dad died some years back so no real stable home life herself … you also rarely see her with her mum or posting about her , only ever out partying with friends really , I genuinely feel for the daughter to be honest
Yeah, her kid is usually with Ali's cousin, as she's got a son about the same age as her daughter. or she'll be with her nan.
But it's awful for a child to have a mum who's always in a club or away on holiday with the flavor of the week, a dad who's some thug slanging stolen watches and trafficking humans. They think being able to provide material things for their child is the best parenting. Fools.