Secrets Of Playboy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just started watching this and so far so good. Its a little bit slow but enjoying it. I thought episode 1 was fucked up that an educated man (Dr) would live in the mansion and also allow his young daughter grow up around this kind of environment. Super weird!!!!

Reactions: 5
I've just started watching this and so far so good. Its a little bit slow but enjoying it. I thought episode 1 was fucked up that an educated man (Dr) would live in the mansion and also allow his young daughter grow up around this kind of environment. Super weird!!!!
Oh just wait. It gets waaay weirder. Including the Dr!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Just starting this now on All4, hopefully others will spot the thread and join in on the chats.

Reactions: 4
Binge watch it in the link in the first post.
Thanks

I'm on the third episode, the one about the bunnies.

So wrong that they got weighed and were suspended if they couldn't get the weight down. This is Heff's version of what was beautiful, beauty is different through other people's eyes... Obviously there is so much more that is wrong about it.

The Clean up Crew, no words.

Last edited:
The ten part series started on Monday night on A&E in America with a double header which is available online to those of us who don't want to wait until whenever it airs in our own country.....

I suspect the last eight episodes will be on the above link sometime on a Tuesday for the next two months. It was a bit of a witch hunt towards a guy not around to defend himself, but it was good TV. He changed the world with his magazine. The world was quite a prudish place after World War 2 and then he came along in the 1950s and gave grown women a chance to use their good looks to become famous and make a lot of money and have an extremely good life of A list parties, living in a mansion etc. If they didn't like Hefner they could have left at any point. Instead they milked the lifestyle they didn't want to give up then wait years after his death to take a pay cheque from a TV channel to bash a man who can't defend the allegations against him.

Can't wait for part 3.
After watching all the episodes, do you still have the same opinions?

What a crazy and disgusting world they all lived in. I figured having sec with Hef was part of the deal, in order to be living there. I just had no idea how gross it all really was.

Yes I do. When he was alive nobody said anything. Soon as he dies and they can take cash from a TV channel to speak badly about someone no longer around to defend themselves they come out of the woodwork. I don't deny lots of sex and drugs happened in the house but it was a place where adults could come to a grown up decision to if they wanted to be part of it or not.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Most of these women were barely out of their teens, if that. Young, naïve and taken advantage of. Absolutely vile man. And I haven’t watched the series.

Reactions: 5
Yes I do. When he was alive nobody said anything. Soon as he dies and they can take cash from a TV channel to speak badly about someone no longer around to defend themselves they come out of the woodwork. I don't deny lots of sex and drugs happened in the house but it was a place where adults could come to a grown up decision to if they wanted to be part of it or not.
Not if they were drugged and then assaulted

Reactions: 1
Not if they were drugged and then assaulted
If that happened why wouldn't you mention it when the person is alive so they can be brought to justice? It's like waiting for you to die and then someone tarnishing your reputation saying you did bad things when they didn't confront you with the accusations whilst still around to protect your reputation and deny it.

Reactions: 1
If that happened why wouldn't you mention it when the person is alive so they can be brought to justice? It's like waiting for you to die and then someone tarnishing your reputation saying you did bad things when they didn't confront you with the accusations whilst still around to protect your reputation and deny it.
Because they were scared and also mortified by the situation. They were young women who most have admitted were also vulnerable... He was a multi millionaire with so much power.
Look at situations like Einstein, Cosby and many others, same thing went on for years without someone coming forward.
Also old staff members are verifying their stories.

So glad this is on all4 now, i watched the first episode on which ever platform it was om but didnt want to pay for the rest.

I dont get it! He was never that good looking, was it really just the lifestyle these woman were attracted to.

I think it was the lifestyle. They just wanted to be in the magazine and meeting all the celebs. But once they were in it was hard to get out because he was clearly a mind duck on them

Clearly you missed the point, these were young barely legal girls being taken advantage of, many Tried to talk over the years, but money was paid quickly, nda’s where sighed, and playboy protected hef. Now he is dead, no one wants to protect him now, so the true is coming out!!!!

Because they were scared and also mortified by the situation. They were young women who most have admitted were also vulnerable... He was a multi millionaire with so much power.
Look at situations like Einstein, Cosby and many others, same thing went on for years without someone coming forward.
Also old staff members are verifying their stories.
It’s like a sex worker going to the police saying they were raped, police just turn around and say but you sell it so that case is pushed to the bottom of the pile! Hef has been removed from all thing playboy now, cause they don’t wanna pay the legal bills to silence these girls anymore. So now it’s all coming out

So glad this is on all4 now, i watched the first episode on which ever platform it was om but didnt want to pay for the rest.

I dont get it! He was never that good looking, was it really just the lifestyle these woman were attracted to.
YES, look at all the fat ugly russian billionaire with the blonde bimbos and tell me they are just there for the cozy night in cuddling on the couch, no they are there for the money. A lot of these girls hef preyed on came from broken homes, and no where else to go. They thought by moving to the mansion they would get there big break, but they just got abused by men of power and playboy covered it up for years!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7