Secret Celebrity Gossip #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw them drinking together in a bar in the West End many moons ago and Adee asked if he could have the ash tray (I think, he asked for something anyway) from my table. Polite. Must have been back in the day when smoking was still allowed indoors.

Paul and Adee were so cool

Reactions: 5
Because he was (probably) threatened that he had to play nice, or else. $ talks.

All of the famous ones get away with it due to their connections (so long as they continue doing what they're told). If they fall out of line then they'll be, "Lea Michelled" or "Ellened." Those in power giveth to the "talent" and also taketh away.

I've been writing to my NZ penpal friend since the mid-'80s when she advertised in 'My Guy' magazine! (Met up with her in Oz once and she is just so lovely). Anyhoo, she told me that Benedict Cumberbatch and his family are staying in this place at the mo (he's down there filming for something that's on hiatus due to Covid):

Reactions: 13
Not gossip but has anyone seen the American Celebrity Gogglebox/Watch Party ... Lindsay Lohan’s on it and I found it facinating to watch her interact with her sister! She seems SO normal , it’s really strange!!

Reactions: 4
As mentioned in a previous thread, a friend who works in the media always says David Mitchell is her absolute favourite celeb to work with - absolutely lovely man apparently!
I love David Mitchell I could listen to him talk all day.

Does anyone know name of the Natalie Wood documentary recommended on the last thread please?

Robert Webb was an absolute knob at university - really unpleasant to a friend of mine when they did a play with him. Hopefully he’s matured into a nicer person.
Can confirm. He was still behaving appallingly early in his post-uni career. Left a lot of unhappy people in his wake.

Reactions: 10
Not gossip but has anyone seen the American Celebrity Gogglebox/Watch Party ... Lindsay Lohan’s on it and I found it facinating to watch her interact with her sister! She seems SO normal , it’s really strange!!
Lindsey Lohan is actually a very good actress and I think it’s a shame that she’s now famous for being famous rather than for her talent. Her mother is awful, much like Britney’s mother actually. So pushy.

Reactions: 17
Lindsey Lohan is actually a very good actress and I think it’s a shame that she’s now famous for being famous rather than for her talent. Her mother is awful, much like Britney’s mother actually. So pushy.
Oh come on, she was acted offscreen by a VW beetle in the herbie remake!

Reactions: 20

Didn't Robbie steal angels from a man he met at the pub?

Reactions: 10
Do you mean Demi Lovatos twin, Poot Lovato?
Haha no..I have seen Parents trap so many times and I am convinced that the girl is identical twin of Lindsey. Some say she died before premiere and the producers paid huge sum to Lindsey's parents to hush.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.