Secret Celebrity Gossip #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Robert Webb was an absolute knob at university - really unpleasant to a friend of mine when they did a play with him. Hopefully he’s matured into a nicer person.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Robert Webb was an absolute knob at university - really unpleasant to a friend of mine when they did a play with him. Hopefully he’s matured into a nicer person.
I’ve always found it hard to warm to him, Mitchell and Olivia Coleman because of the characters they played in Peep Show for all those years. Which just goes to show how good they are at acting, because Olivia Coleman seems utterly lovely in every interview

Reactions: 23
David Mitchell was lovely to my friend, if that helps, and I have mutual friends with Olivia Coleman who say she’s brilliant.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
As mentioned in a previous thread, a friend who works in the media always says David Mitchell is her absolute favourite celeb to work with - absolutely lovely man apparently!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Someone posted way back that Robert Webb slept with their two friends who were siblings - brother and a sister 😏

Hugh Jackman - obviously he's an easy target for gay rumours. He's an absolute gem of a man, musical theatre star, wife who's a bit older than him. I hate that people go on about his wife not being attractive, she seems lovely and is really pretty. The rumours have been around so long and he has publicly denied them many times so I really thought they might not be true. But his has all the hallmarks of being in a lavender marriage with his kids being adopted n'all. There was a really odd moment on This Morning that I wish I could link but it's so obscure I've never been able to track it down. Rylan was on and I think it's when he must have been doing his showbiz he was talking about one thing and suddenly his tone changed when he mentioned Hugh, he was about to say something off the cuff but got interrupted so never got to finish what he was going to say. I'd love to know what he was about to say. I think he is gay personally but he's such a gorgeous lovely man, as long as he's not being a sexual deviant I don't care. I always think though, it'd be a shame for something to come out (excuse the pun) once someone famous has died and for it to overshadow their career, I often wonder if closeted celebs think about that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What about Pierce Brosnan and his wife? I hope that they really are in love as they seem to be.
He’s certainly a lovely bloke. Continued to raise his first wife’s children after she died of cancer, and was heartbroken when her daughter died from the same illness. However there were rumours that his current wife was responsible for Pierce stopping contact with his son, who has had a hard time in losing his mother and sister. He’s not seen him in many years but does mention him wistfully on occasion in interviews

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Someone posted way back that Robert Webb slept with their two friends who were siblings - brother and a sister 😏

Hugh Jackman - obviously he's an easy target for gay rumours. He's an absolute gem of a man, musical theatre star, wife who's a bit older than him. I hate that people go on about his wife not being attractive, she seems lovely and is really pretty. The rumours have been around so long and he has publicly denied them many times so I really thought they might not be true. But his has all the hallmarks of being in a lavender marriage with his kids being adopted n'all. There was a really odd moment on This Morning that I wish I could link but it's so obscure I've never been able to track it down. Rylan was on and I think it's when he must have been doing his showbiz he was talking about one thing and suddenly his tone changed when he mentioned Hugh, he was about to say something off the cuff but got interrupted so never got to finish what he was going to say. I'd love to know what he was about to say. I think he is gay personally but he's such a gorgeous lovely man, as long as he's not being a sexual deviant I don't care. I always think though, it'd be a shame for something to come out (excuse the pun) once someone famous has died and for it to overshadow their career, I often wonder if closeted celebs think about that.
Hugh may well be gay but I do agree that a lot of it is 'how can a good looking man not want a young dolly bird on his arm?' Which is insulting to him more than his wife. Plenty of gay men get women pregnant and plenty of straight couples adopt. IVF doesnt work for everyone and is quite traumatic. Also agree that I dont care if they are gay. They seem to get on really well and are quietly bringing up their children together.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think Hugh has some kind of skin cancer see him with a weird plaster thing on the nose often.

Reactions: 3
@LilPinkie Going back to Carol Vorderman she's also very foolish to post the video showing the photographers & quoting 'outside my house's as, if you live in Bristol, thanks to a famous landmark showing in it you know exactly where she lives!

Reactions: 9
Been trying to think of little celeb snippets I have, I’ll start with the best one. This happened about 15 years ago. My Grandad used to drink in a Conservative Club in the Old Swan area of Liverpool *disclaimer - there was nothing conservative about the place* ANYWAY, my Dad and Uncle went with him for a drink one weekend, I was at home. Gets a phone call about 10pm from me Dad, “get down here now, get a taxi here now I’ll pay you’ve got to come”. Well there I was, braless, slapless, I weren’t moving. So I said no way, “Mike Myers is here you’ve got to come“. Laughed and told him he was a strange drunk. Gets woke up at 2am, a phone flung at me head and off he ran to vomit whilst there was the evidence, a load of pics with Mike Myers! Turns out, his Nan was 90 and her little party in the front room of the Con Club, they’d been in the back room and the manageress who had designs on me Grandad pushed them in and Mike Myers said they were more than welcome, didn’t have to pay for a drink or anything. Apparently he was very quiet and almost shy really, but very lovely and generous all the same. My favourite part of the story is my Dad and uncle trying to explain who he was to my Grandad, who didn’t have a clue and on the way out said “Good luck with your career son” 😂😂😂 also I did a little glass collecting job there and there’s a photo in the cellar of the staff at the time with him and the expensive champagne he gave them as a thank you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.