Secret Celeb Gossip #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiddlestone, Holland, Hollander, Hardy, Phillips, Jones....duck off Tom, we’ve had enough of your tit....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Never had any idea about Manson. Well at least people are being called out when they're alive, rather than after they've died!

Reactions: 36
Thanks, @caroleffinbaskin . ❤🐯

Re: Marilyn Manson. I feel for Evan, poor girl. She was a teenager when she got with him. I don't think anyone is surprised it is him, when Evan first spoke about it everyone put two and two together. There's an account called mansonisabusive on Insta which has been documenting his behaviour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I’m still thinking about Roger’s willy. Has anyone seen Simon Le Bon’s?
If you look around on Google Images, there's a photo of Le Bon wearing really tight pink PVC trousers that leave little to the imagination. Some French magazine got naked photos of Le Bon, but most of those ones are edited to protect what modesty he has. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Even Tom Hanks? Christ, celebs need a wider range of names!

Any tea on Game of Thrones cast (I think it's a fairly Tom free zone!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember Donna’s Ho Board on MetalSludge? They had a penis list and one of the users had a website dedicated to rockstar penis. This was the glory days of the internet back when Groupie Central was still going.

• Wow
Does anyone remember Donna’s Ho Board on MetalSludge? They had a penis list and one of the users had a website dedicated to rockstar penis. This was the glory days of the internet back when Groupie Central was still going.
Oh GOD, I'm old. I remember the Ho Board so well.

If you remember the Ho Board, you'll remember when Type O Negative's Peter Steele did a photo spread in Playgirl. HOOOOO BOY. 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh GOD, I'm old. I remember the Ho Board so well.

If you remember the Ho Board, you'll remember when Type O Negative's Peter Steele did a photo spread in Playgirl. HOOOOO BOY. 😳
I had those pics taped to my wall at uni 😂😂

• Haha
So..erm, who fared well on this board? Asking for a friend! ;)

• Haha
So..erm, who fared well on this board? Asking for a friend! ;)
Peter Steele was right at the top!! Billie Joe Armstrong was near the bottom but we have all seen the pics.....it’s funny actually because certain people I associate with stuff said on that board.

Reactions: 2
Guys, I’ve been reading Lovers and Gamblers all weekend and I think the Al King character was based on Tom Jones. What do you think? It just seems to fit, even down to the faithful dreary wife.

• Heart
Peter Steele was right at the top!! Billie Joe Armstrong was near the bottom but we have all seen the pics.....it’s funny actually because certain people I associate with stuff said on that board.
Peter Steele was a genuine TEN. He said the only reason he posed the way he did was because the band needed new gear, and they offered him an extra $2,000 to pose that way. Who was Peter to turn that down? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Peter Steele was a genuine TEN. He said the only reason he posed the way he did was because the band needed new gear, and they offered him an extra $2,000 to pose that way. Who was Peter to turn that down? :ROFLMAO:
And he was gutted as he didn’t know that the readers of Playgirl were mainly men haha

Reactions: 1
Guys, I’ve been reading Lovers and Gamblers all weekend and I think the Al King character was based on Tom Jones. What do you think? It just seems to fit, even down to the faithful dreary wife.
I've always thought that. I felt sorry for Linda, she just wanted a quiet life in the valleys and wouldn't even consider travelling alongside her husband. I'm not sure why Tom married her - maybe she was pregnant and it was the done thing back then?

Reactions: 9
You know I had to go and look after that. I love the pose, he's lying there looking all peaceful and casually holding his penis. And well, yes...I see what you mean. 😜

Aww, Billy Joe? He was such a cutie. Was Nuno Bettencourt on there? I had such a massive crush on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.