Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsGarcia

Chatty Member
Absolutely 100% true, just assumed it was his daughter, but other than that ive no idea then who it was.
Sorry, not discrediting you just saying. He does have longish hair or could be been a friend/relative. Glad he sounds genuinely lovely though.

Jane565

Chatty Member
Looks like her boyfriend ate it so wouldn’t necessarily say it was wasted :ROFLMAO:
Oh no, that was bad timing! Cheeky bugger dumping you too 🙈🤣
[/QUOTE]
I think she was on this morning a couple of years ago saying she had incontinence probs and not sure if she said she was having an op.

Just googled it was 2018 and it's on youtube

annanuttall

VIP Member
MP has dealt with addiction to the point where he was supposedly given an ultimatum "either clean up or we will write you off" around series 6 of friends. He did clean up. But ever since his breakup with Lizzie Caplan hes been off the deep end with coke, pills and drink.
That what I read and heard as well.

Lilys

Chatty Member
Wasnt a drink - it was speedball. See Belushi and any number of fast rollers. Was at the Viper Rooms 2 weeks ago... cool place just down the road from The Rainbow where Lemmy held court - and theres a mini-shrine to him now.
that’s not what I heard.

nittygrittyditty91

Agreed but from what I can see Drew has really turned her life around. She seems so wholesome and happy now. I hope it's true because it's lovely to see.

I've been watching them on Sky On Demand. They are so good.the original film (2 parter) is heartbreaking and so gritty.

Well this is old second hand gossip. I had a friend that used to go out with a Newcastle footballer in the mid 90s. The NUFC lads all used to go out to town and bring girls back to Kevin Keegan's house which was in Darras Hall...I think. David Ginola was the worst for it. He didn't even take them into a room before banging them in the hallways, kitchen, etc. All in front of guests and team mates.

Again this is old second hand gossip.
By London’s burning do you mean the old one is on sky?