Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Reverend

VIP Member
Anyone got any tea on Alex Jones? I'm not a fan of the One Show anyway but she's a terrible presenter with all the empathy of a cactus. I suspect she's also thick as mince.
She denied that she was fapped, even though it so obviously her in the photos.

Reactions: 1

LazySusan

I live quite near to it - that is why we go to Asia in Winter to get away from that awful weather. They could not pay me enough money to live there at that time of year and eat those horrible things. I would not sell my soul for that crap. Probably do it in Australia :) :) :)
I was hoping they may actually have some decent celebs as it's been quiet work wise for many this year and they all have tax bills to pay. Also, with not much filming taking place for actors etc (and possibly no pantos either- big earners) fairly big names might consider offers that they might have previously have turned down.

I think it will be good to hold IAC somewhere different than Australia as it was the same every year and the celebs knew the format and how to play the game. Wales will be different and hopefully put celebs right out of their comfort zone.
Any suggestions what food trials could be if there are no bugs/spiders -are there any horrible welsh delicacies?

• Heart

Falkor

VIP Member
it strikes me that Munchausens is rooted in a deep seated need for the attention and sympathy that people get when they are ill. If she does have it, she needs to step away from Social Media and get psychological help. The constant virtue signalling and getting involved in every single Twitter spat she can can't be helping. Its sad that clearly no one cares enough to tell her to get some help and stay off the narccisists paradise that is social media. Its probably why she has Munchausens in the first place.
Yet I've heard her say in several interviews that she doesn't have Munchausens and she's sick of people saying she does.

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Just when I thought i was safe from the media whores in the press I stumbled on a new one to me apparently this young lady has been on Big Brother,please don’t click if shiny gold camel toes will put you off your Sunday dinner.

Bloody hell Ashleeeeeeeyne why oh why oh why.

• Haha

FreeSquirrels

What a nightmare! I don’t know if dentists are open in California, my mum lost a front tooth playing badminton and it was such a hassle.

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
O

Didn’t they talk about it with her daughter in a documentary then show his house without naming him?
I think it’s true
It was Natalie's sister in that documentary and they showed the Kirk Douglas Theatre. I don't think her daughters have ever discussed the rape, it wasn't even mentioned in her new documentary that Natasha produced.

Eirawen

VIP Member
It really is only a matter of time. What he's done to loads of young women is horrific. But he also has a hell of a lot powerful mates high up who've shut down previous attempts to expose him in the press.
SO will the truth come out this time then?

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Yes, I love that podcast. The barrymore/lubbock episodes were incredible werent they? About 4 episodes detailing the whole saga...i had no idea about Stuarts awful injuries, or Barrymores shady behaviour that night. I thought about it for weeks after.
What were the injuries, I thought he drowned?