Scousebird #3 hates the Tories but will take their cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion by @Prinfluencer 💗💗

Had to slightly change it to fit, but I think admin has removed the start ‘selling her gash for Spanish flash’ because they don’t allow swearing on threads.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if she’s sent the stuff does she have to post about it as part of the agreement. She’s obviously not comfortable in that cropped loungewear. I often wondered about influencers and freebies what happens if they do not like the stuff. Would they post it anyway.

I believe we have our answer

Reactions: 7
She just can’t help herself, can she? She bangs on for a few days about being kind but then posts a story insulting the Australian accent. I wonder how the people on Australian Love Island feel about her fake exaggerated scouse accent?

Reactions: 7
bleeping hell she really either doesn't give a duck or is just that stupid 🤦🏻‍♀️ I didn't look at the picture for long enough when I scrolled past I just thought theres now way shes that thin!
also that fist pump for getting cora back made me cringe so hard. its clear she reads these blogs as much as she refuses to admit it
[QUOTEocobongo, post: 1595180, member: 84803"]
24 hours apart 🤔
View attachment 156119View attachment 156121
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 3
So her latest video is her in bed eating breakfast with Cora, telling her to basically shut up so she can film her video.

she said she eats in bed all the time and spills food all the time 😭🤮 (I did used to eat my food sitting on the bed but I was living in a student house with no dining room or living room - she’s got a whole bleeping house. Don’t be a woman)

oh and she was OBSESSED with parrots first...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.