Scottish personal trainers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like mraesthetic and his ex are back together……again 🤦‍♀️
Seems this way. Shes also just posted that shes closing down her business to help her partner around the house. I swear im getting BAD vibes from him. Coersive control, love bombing . It doesnt seem right

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Did he not buy her a Range Rover after 2 minutes of getting back with one another last time 😅 His ex seems like a genuinely nice girl too! Seems a completely different vibe from him. Don’t know her personally but from her insta she seems much happier. I agree that he gives off bad vibes 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What's Kirstys news that she's only telling everyone by email does anyone know? I ain't signing up to find out 😂

• Haha
She’s quit her full time job…. What for, we’ve to stay tuned… 🤨😂
---
With MTN… I can’t understand balance sheets on companies house but even for me, the math ain’t mathing.. says his company is worth just over 5K… but how is that with how much he charges for that 12 week peak alone, which has minimal overheads, plus he still has another 9 months of takings?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I thought she was going to say she was pregnant

with MTN I know the girls were technically self employed and paid him a standard payment for using the brand and app. Don’t know how it works with the “co-founders”

did he no essentially make 200k on that 12 week peak

Reactions: 4
How do David and Kirsty both have money for the lifestyle ?
Also - what happened to the girl that started being pt with mtn then disappeared a short time later ?

By clearing not declaring earnings and paying any tax is how they have all the money for their lifestyle! If only HMRC would do a surprise audit! The other Katie? Think she left and continued doing it on her own, so wasn’t the job she didn’t like, just her employer…

Reactions: 1
They live in a different world from me . 30th birthday = gleneagles and then Nashville and Las Vegas ?! 12 wp def paying well.
haven’t seen as many posts from people doing 12WP this year . Perhaps people have realised they have thrown their money to the wind !

Just thinking .. surely if they did have all that money he'd get his hair sorted? Cause that is a fkn nick of a baldy. "Big handsomes 30th" .. is she ok? Like does she need her eyes tested

• Haha
That’s the game you’ve got to play when your man’s bankrolling your life 😂

• Haha