Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PhannyPhart

Runs a foodbank but uses donations when she's run out of stuff herself. Absolute bam and not even a clever one. Loves letting off balloons in cemeteries and can see round corners.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Cass_25

VIP Member
Watching a doolally wee woman from Easterhouse in her caravan playing a game of shoaps like kids do with dolls making up food parcels for imaginary families is my happy place 😍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Cass_25

VIP Member
Please tell me who this person is. I love a good drama
It’s Katie’s sister

Half a bag of totties? A sprinkling of tea bags? She’s aff the rails 😭

Traceywatsonbackup on TT. @mumz
Runs an unofficial food bank from a grotty caravan, stores food in the mouldy shower cubicle. She’s worn donated clothes and has stocked her fridge. Now talking about starting an illegal raffle via TikTok.
that’s to feed a family of 6 for 3 days 😭 I canny cope with her

• Haha
  • Wow

Cass_25

VIP Member
Is currently begging for donations for a weave, botox and £30 eye cream to fix her skelly eye because Alan Shields who also has a skelly eye & thinning hair called her ugly the big bastard that he is 😭

• Haha
Watching a doolally wee woman from Easterhouse in her caravan playing a game of shoaps like kids do with dolls making up food parcels for imaginary families is my happy place 😍
Half a bag of totties? A sprinkling of tea bags? She’s aff the rails 😭

Please tell me who this person is. I love a good drama
Traceywatsonbackup on TT. @mumz
Runs an unofficial food bank from a grotty caravan, stores food in the mouldy shower cubicle. She’s worn donated clothes and has stocked her fridge. Now talking about starting an illegal raffle via TikTok.

• Heart
Reactions: 4