Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As we know one of FS explanation for Star’s limp was the possibility of Perthes disease. I came across this article of a child with Perthes and his mom’s reactions - quite interesting as a comparison

But the mother did keep taking him to the doctors, so I think FS should have done the same. My friend has brittle bone disease, his mam kept taking him to the doctors and he was removed for short time from her care because of the fractures he kept getting that was until he kept getting them with his new carers.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I assumed from this that people had gathered

View attachment 918568
Yes that makes sense, or she could be on her phone telling people. However, I did not spot that at all so very observant

But now you have pointed it out, its says back and forward from the van??? so was she in the flat seven minutes or seven minutes from going back and forward to the van, and why the hell go back and forward, get that one time might be to put kids in car but why back and forward????

As we know one of FS explanation for Star’s limp was the possibility of Perthes disease. I came across this article of a child with Perthes and his mom’s reactions - quite interesting as a comparison

Am sure it was Perthes Disease my uncle had as a child. He spent two years in hospital in a bed :( Thankfully treatment and knowledge has come a long way since then (this would have been the 60s?)

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Yes that makes sense, or she could be on her phone telling people. However, I did not spot that at all so very observant

But now you have pointed it out, its says back and forward from the van??? so was she in the flat seven minutes or seven minutes from going back and forward to the van, and why the hell go back and forward, get that one time might be to put kids in car but why back and forward????
Maybe by van she meant ambulance? I can’t see why she’d be moving back and forth from her own van what would that achieve

Reactions: 3
I’ve not shared this before as it’s not necessary. However Im going to share, just because it is possible SB could well of been left alone to talk to FS . My 8 month old granddaughter passed away in her sleep to sudden infant death syndrome. It’s my husbands daughter. My step daughter whom I’ve known since she was 11 & having a child when 20. So we were a close knit unit. We as grandparents went to the hospital knowing our little one had passed. We were ushered straight Into a family room for all relatives. Nurses & police present. The police kept reassuring us it was normal they were there & apologised if it felt intrusive but they have to ask questions / view the home, see the child’s red book etc. we were never left alone but my stepdaughter & her partner smoked at that time & were left to have a cigarette alone on more than 2 occasions. There are tea & coffee facilities also cold water available in fact the nurses would of got us anything. The hospital did the tests needed & asked mum & dad if they wanted to see baby. They did. We couldn’t let them do it on their own, sadly it’s the most horrific thing ever. And the last time I saw my granddaughter. If SB did put a coffee cup on the trolley I can’t believe it!!!!! You just don’t!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Maybe by van she meant ambulance? I can’t see why she’d be moving back and forth from her own van what would that achieve
Only thing I could think is she had to come down a couple of times maybe to bring children, they were young maybe she had to carry them one by one a couple of times (unlike Star who had to walk everywhere), once she got to the van she may have forgot keys so had to go back up
Only doubts with this is they have cctv footage so I don't think they would have made a thing of her being in the flat for seven mins if she wasn't as it can be proven. Sounds like a lot of messing about from the time Star left in ambulance until the time SB got to the hospital.
Anyone have the timeline of this please?

I’ve not shared this before as it’s not necessary. However Im going to share, just because it is possible SB could well of been left alone to talk to FS . My 8 month old granddaughter passed away in her sleep to sudden infant death syndrome. It’s my husbands daughter. My step daughter whom I’ve known since she was 11 & having a child when 20. So we were a close knit unit. We as grandparents went to the hospital knowing our little one had passed. We were ushered straight Into a family room for all relatives. Nurses & police present. The police kept reassuring us it was normal they were there & apologised if it felt intrusive but they have to ask questions / view the home, see the child’s red book etc. we were never left alone but my stepdaughter & her partner smoked at that time & were left to have a cigarette alone on more than 2 occasions. There are tea & coffee facilities also cold water available in fact the nurses would of got us anything. The hospital did the tests needed & asked mum & dad if they wanted to see baby. They did. We couldn’t let them do it on their own, sadly it’s the most horrific thing ever. And the last time I saw my granddaughter. If SB did put a coffee cup on the trolley I can’t believe it!!!!! You just don’t!!
Thank you for sharing that it must have been difficult to do so. I am so sorry for your loss it must have been devastating. I agree with what you say about the coffee cup, its very disrespectful and I can't imagine anyone doing so.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
But the mother did keep taking him to the doctors, so I think FS should have done the same. My friend has brittle bone disease, his mam kept taking him to the doctors and he was removed for short time from her care because of the fractures he kept getting that was until he kept getting them with his new carers.
Yes that’s why I thought it was interesting as a comparison to FS actions.. but then the whole IQ, coercion, reasonable person argument comes into play.
My brain hurts

Am sure it was Perthes Disease my uncle had as a child. He spent two years in hospital in a bed :( Thankfully treatment and knowledge has come a long way since then (this would have been the 60s?)
I was born in the 60’s and had what was commonly known as ‘clicking hips’ when I was born (I now assume this was possibly an indication of Perthes ). Treatment as a newborn back then was for the infant to wear ‘double nappies’ to hold the hips in place - a fact my mother loved to remind me of at frequent intervals throughout her lifetime due to the extra washing!

So many hugs to you x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Only thing I could think is she had to come down a couple of times maybe to bring children, they were young maybe she had to carry them one by one a couple of times (unlike Star who had to walk everywhere), once she got to the van she may have forgot keys so had to go back up
Only doubts with this is they have cctv footage so I don't think they would have made a thing of her being in the flat for seven mins if she wasn't as it can be proven. Sounds like a lot of messing about from the time Star left in ambulance until the time SB got to the hospital.

Thank you for sharing that it must have been difficult to do so. I am so sorry for your loss it must have been devastating. I agree with what you say about the coffee cup, its very disrespectful and I can't imagine anyone doing so.
I just don’t think it’

It was horrific. Sometimes I can talk about her / sometimes I can’t. It’s hit & miss! I just have experience unfortunately of been in that room with 2 nurses, no way would you be getting a cup of coffee & putting it on the trolley. It’s the same when Frankie says her head was all over the place. I 100% believe she didn’t know & her head was all over. We left the hospital took our daughter & partner home & couldn’t remember where we had parked. Turned out it was in the staff car park of the hospital & we couldn’t get the barrier to lift as we didn’t have the right permit. They did just open the bar when I explained but if all this was laid at FS door she wouldn’t of made sense of any of it. Which I why I again believe she didn’t know anything

Moving away from my post earlier. It looks to me, SB was either taking pills or coke on those dance off videos! Her jaw is on the wobble big time!
Maybe that’s what Paul doesn’t like?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t know why it’s taken me so long to clock but htvf did SBs granny “know” what do if a baby goes into shock. Hit them on the bottom? What the heck? How many babies go into shock?
I wondered this too...I thought obviously SB was just saying that to FS to buy time but then again it could be because SB family are travellers? If we minus the obvious reason why SB didn't like to seek medical attention and say gypsies dont use healthcare in the way that we do...they don't want to stay in hospital etc in case they are evicted and have to move on or if a child is boxing, it may be deemed as abuse.

Maybe they attempt more holistic approaches or have old wives tales of what to do in certain circumstances. Using such methods would allow the abuse to go undetected.
SB granny may have taught her how gypsies *would* treat shock although we all know SB had more intelligence and she knew whatever granny had taught her was fruitless and would equate to nothing. That's where Google comes in... But I suppose in that moment of desperation (to not get caught), she literally tried everything.

Reactions: 7
Why have her pant literally fell down in the last vid? And she is clearly off her head on these, 100%, she can't keep her jaw still. She is vile.
Maybe someone smacked her bum !!

Moving away from my post earlier. It looks to me, SB was either taking pills or coke on those dance off videos! Her jaw is on the wobble big time!
Maybe that’s what Paul doesn’t like?
she was only 15 in those videos so possibly could be alcohol as kids won't need to drink much as they have lower tolerance

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have been following this case online and trying to catch up with these threads! I think I am a few days behind on the case but can anyone tell me is anyone from social services was interviewed? I would have imagined they would have had to come up during the prosecutors case but they weren’t there!
and if not, why the hell not?!?

Maybe someone smacked her bum !!

she was only 15 in those videos so possibly could be alcohol as kids won't need to drink much as they have lower tolerance
No there is a difference between a drunk & a someone “wired” she’s wired

Reactions: 9
I have been following this case online and trying to catch up with these threads! I think I am a few days behind on the case but can anyone tell me is anyone from social services was interviewed? I would have imagined they would have had to come up during the prosecutors case but they weren’t there!
and if not, why the hell not?!?
I think the SS notes were part of the agreed facts, I don’t think they needed to be called as witnesses because the notes were there and nobody disputed what was said in them

Hearing so much of this kind of thing lately. It’s just horrific. 😢

New thread:

Reactions: 1
Hearing so much of this kind of thing lately. It’s just horrific. 😢
Just awful, this was 2013 but similarities are bizarre … two women, one with NPD, blaming each other, can’t prove who ‘delivered the fatal blow’ they only got 18 and 13 years … jury out for 30 hours 😢😢

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.