Saturday night kitchen disco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two of my favourite George Michael songs:

And yet Justin Bieber and the like have hundreds of millions of views :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 1

happy Halloween 🎃 👻 🦇
Just catching up finally,love this song, reminds me of my grandad, for some reason he always used to play it on vinyl when we were children, no matter what time of year, it is the only song I remember him using the player for :ROFLMAO:
currently listening to this:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Proper cheesy haha. I remember a bunch of us dancing to this when I was 14 on holiday with family in Turkey at a resort. There was one of those overly energetic dance teachers showing people the moves to it. 😅
The ultimate one hit wonder, is there anyone who was alive at this time who doesn't know every single lyric? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.