Saturday night kitchen disco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No-one's posted any Saturday songs for a bit. Does anyone else like 70s music? If so, maybe you'll like this one as much as I do.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Are the vids disappearing? or is it my phone!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
“Across the crowded disco floor”… there’s no stopping the fantastic Edwin, in this powerhouse of a performance. Almost got to see him once, it was NYE 2000 and he was supposed to be performing at a live event near the Town Hall in Birmingham but there was a blizzard and we couldn’t go. He lived in England for many years before his death in 2003, aged 61 😪

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Another old favourite, a Liverpool band who I think deserved better recognition … this track takes me back.

• Heart
Does anyone else like the Beach Boys? This is my favourite of theirs. The vocals here are awesome.

I usually post oldies from the 70s in this thread but here's a modern song I am very starstruck by - and I love the video too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.