Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Ride On Time always gets me dancing!
Sorry, I have to throw in a “fun fact” here 🙈
After the song was released, and already topping the charts, they realised they didn’t have the rights to Loletta Holloway’s sampled vocals, and had to quickly re-record it with a different singer.
Turns out the singer on the version we usually hear is ... Heather Small of M People!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

shadyessex33

VIP Member

I remember jumping around like a nutter singing this with all my mates in Romford 😂

I’d just split up with my boyfriend of 2 years ( Devastating to 22 year old me 😂 )

• Heart

HowlOwl

VIP Member
Fantastic thread! I like and love so many. One of my favourites, with an amazing codpiece (you can’t say that about many songs)

• Heart

Loiterer

We are remaining hopeful and have had “if you wanna” by the vaccines on repeat this week... 3yr old loves it

Reactions: 9

shadyessex33

VIP Member
This song is brilliant! The video is amazing too. This came out just after I’d left a bad relationship. I ran off to Gran Canaria and had the best time! This song and video always takes me back ❤

The King in the North

Oh my god this song
It’s literally one of my favourites still just for the memories
Memories for me, were being drunk in a field, drunk, pretending to my mother I was sleeping at someone's house, while blasting this song out of someone's phone. Then, I met my current girlfriend at one those field parties, we were about fifteen, so about 11 years later, we're still together, a house, two kids.

• Haha
  • Heart